Imagine a future where you’ll be contributing with your HVDC knowledge and thereby contribute to creating a world that runs entirely on green energy from our offshore wind farms all over the world
Join us in this role as HVDC Substation Electrical Engineering Manager where you’ll become part of the standing team that builds up knowledge around this new module in offshore wind.
Welcome to Substations
You’ll be part of Offshore Electrical Engineering Management where you, together with your colleagues, will develop new ways of working with the integration of HVDC components and SCADA into an offshore substation design.
You’ll play an important role in:
- finding and listing levers as well as helping to mature them
- investigating new ways of working and contracting to help secure the right strategy going forward
- providing technical input to global framework agreements with suppliers
- assessing and arranging audits of new suppliers
- maintaining and distributing supplier performance of OEM’s and contractors.
To succeed in the role, you:
- hold a relevant degree in electrical engineering and are interested in working with electrical design for onshore and offshore substations
- possess professional knowledge based on extensive, relevant technical project management experience and, preferably, experience with PMI terms
- possess knowledge of power systems, ideally including experience with HVDC installations
- speak and write English fluently, as we operate in an international environment
- have a strong analytical approach, enabling you to handle a range of complex tasks quickly.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 25 January 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Jannick Elmbæk Olsen, Senior Manager, on +45 9955 5148 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that you’re expected to do some travelling in relation to your work, as you’ll be auditing new suppliers and due to our organisation’s global nature.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.