Human Health QA Compliance Coordinator for Product Quality Support
Are you passionate about quality? Do you want to use your expertise to secure quality support excellence? - Then this is your opportunity to join us at Chr. Hansen, Human Health Quality Assurance.
Chr. Hansen is the world’s leading manufacturer and supplier of microbial cultures improving health for our customers around the world.
Human Health QA provides cross functional quality support to the production, development and sales of probiotic cultures for EU food- and US dietary supplement, infant and pharmaceutical grade products.
You will join a small but dedicated team of 3 specialized colleagues that support all levels in our organization and customers especially in regards to legislative requirements.
We adhere to the highest quality standards and deliver to the largest pharmaceutical and biotech companies globally. All our activities depend on efficient processes and systems, and as QA Coordinator you will have great impact on those activities.
A Quality Coordinator with an eye for customer service
We are in a fast-growing organization and we therefore need a new colleague to be a part of our dedicated team that host customer audits and authority inspections, perform internal audits and external supplier audits and support, review or approve various quality documents.
In overview, your primary tasks will be to:
- Be a part of the host team responsible for customer audits and authority inspections
- Prepare practicalities in regards of customer audits and authority inspections
- Follow up and making overview on deviations from audits/inspections
- Prepare different presentations for manager within short notice
- Perform internal audits
- Co-auditor at external (supplier) audits
- Be a part of the team task as training responsible
- Support our Annual Quality Review & Management Review process
Your workplace will be at our headquarters in Hørsholm, but the production sites at Roskilde and Copenhagen (Avedøre) will very frequently and from time to time maybe weekly be your workplace.
Your personal profile
The ideal candidate hold a degree as pharmaconomist or similar combined with more than 3 years of experience from the food/dietary supplement and/or pharmaceutical industry or from the production of infant grade products. Furhter:
- You have experience working with various regulatory requirements (cGMP, EU food & US dietary supplements, infant and food legislation and International Standards as ISO 22000) and have experience with hosting and performing audits
- You thrive in a changing environment and within a complex mix of products and regulatory requirements
- You are structured and find satisfaction in creating overview
- You like to secure a timely completion of tasks as well as assisting others in meeting their targets
- You act and communicate on all levels and are excellent in English both written and spoken.
We offer an exciting position in the world’s most sustainable company with long-standing experience within product safety and employee development. We are big enough to provide lots of challenges and small enough for your personal contribution to really matter. Our employee satisfaction survey places Chr. Hansen among the best-in-class companies.
For more information and application
If you have any questions for the position, please feel free to contact Elsebeth Mygind, Manager, Human Health QA Compliance at +45 6043 0917 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline for Applications is 23th of April 2019. Applications must be submitted in English or Danish and include both a motivation letter and a CV.
Read more about working for Chr. Hansen here.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.