Highly experienced Senior Project Managers to spearhead business critical projects
Do you consider yourself a confident navigator of complex stakeholder landscapes, and are you seriously excellent in personal leadership with impactful and to-the-point communication?
Join us and become Senior Project Manager in our Project Management team where you’ll be responsible for driving business change through IT-supported change processes and hundreds of different applications in operation across the organisation. The Project Management team is part of our Agile Delivery organisation that drives the company through a transition in which Agile Release Trains (SAFe framework) and projects form the main delivery models. As part of our team, you’ll lead projects - often with high complexity, many stakeholders at all levels and business areas and, as we’re driving an agile transformation, with increasingly agile elements.
Your key tasks will be to
- develop project charters and business cases
- plan, prepare, coordinate and follow up on your project
- execute and complete projects, whether agile or stage/gate, with a ‘touch of SAFe’
- exercise visible leadership within the project and towards stakeholders and management
- keep stakeholders actively involved through relation building and communication
- ensure alignment across business and project context to govern your project’s interests and successful execution.
You’ll lead very diverse, cross-functional teams with IT architects, business analysts, developers and testers as well as business experts and executives from across the organisation. Also, Agile Release Trains will increasingly form part of the project delivery setup.
Your competences include that you
- hold a master’s degree in business administration, economics, information technology or similar
- are professionally curious with an appetite for continuous learning and improvement
- have an abundant drive and an infectious enthusiasm for succeeding with your project
- have extensive experience with successfully steering cross-functional, business-critical projects through complex stakeholder landscapes of decision makers and contributors
- are visible, approachable and responsive to all stakeholders and contributors
- interact with executive management with self-confidence while giving clear guidance and direction for them to best support your project.
- Ideally, you have a Management Consultant/Project Manager combo-profile with a strategic mindset that enables you to adjust in mind and perspective across project, business and strategic levels. Furthermore, you have exceptional communication skills and can present and communicate complex content in a distinct and clear manner, targeting executive management and making your audience eager to find and implement the right solution.
Working at Ørsted
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Would you like to help shape the renewable technologies of the future?
Send your application to us as soon as possible and no later than 16 June 2019, as we’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Jens Liebenau, Senior Manager of Project Management, by telephone on +45 9955 4941 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.