Are you an experienced leader with a service-delivery mindset and deep knowledge of HSE management processes?
Join us and become Head of Systems and Support in our HSE Strategy team, where you’ll lead a team of nine HSE specialists in delivering high-quality project and systems support to our Offshore organisation.
Your key tasks will be to
- manage and develop a diverse, multicultural team of specialists, matching their skills and experience to the HSE needs of the organisation
- coordinate the development and maintenance of key HSE systems, including the Offshore management system and the emergency response system, and ensure compliance with all relevant ISO standards
- support the Offshore HSE Management team in delivering the QHSE strategy through the creation and continual improvement of the HSE Roadmap.
Furthermore, you’ll liaise with our Excellence in Shared Service Centres to ensure strategic alignment and dialogue with the Offshore business unit.
Your competences include that you
- have solid, proven experience in HSE service delivery
- have a strong track record of team leadership
- have extensive knowledge of safety culture and experience in promoting it within an organisation
- have extensive experience in developing and implementing management systems
- have a relevant academic or technical background, i.e. a bachelor’s degree in engineering or mariner with operational experience in complex organisations.
In addition, you exhibit a high degree of self-reliance with a pragmatic and inclusive approach to problem-solving. Communication skills are your strongest asset, forming the basis for effective relationship building with customers and stakeholders at all levels of an organisation. You thrive on creating opportunities to work collaboratively and spread knowledge across business functions.
As a person, you’re motivated to work in an international environment and believe strongly in the power of teamwork. You speak and write English fluently, and you naturally have Microsoft Suite experience to develop, document and share your day-to-day activities.
Working at Ørsted
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Would you like to help shape the renewable technologies of the future?
Send your application to us as soon as possible and no later than 27 January 2019, as we’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Per Kampp, Head of HSE Strategy, by telephone on +45 9955 2170 if you’d like to know more about the position.
The specialists in HSE System and Support work globally, and you should expect some travelling in relation to your work.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.