Head of Sourcing Insight & Digitalization at Novozymes
Do you want to take the lead of a global function optimizing the opportunities and impact of Sourcing supporting growth? Are you energized by being ahead of the game, co-creation and solutions? Then you may be our new Head of Sourcing Insight & Digitalization
What if you could work for a cause, not just a company?
Novozymes is the global market leader in biological solutions. We help build better lives. Together with our customers, partners and the global community, we use our innovative thinking and passion for science to boost industries and make everyday products more sustainable for the good of the planet. As the world’s leading provider of industrial enzymes and microorganisms, our bio-innovation enables higher agricultural yields, low-temperature washing, energy-efficient production, renewable fuel and many, many other biological solutions that the world can benefit from today and in the future. We call it Rethink Tomorrow.
Join us as our new Head of function, Sourcing Insight & Digitalization, Bagsværd
Novozymes is seeking a new Head of function for Sourcing Insight & Digitalization. Sourcing Insight & Digitalization is the foundation for the Sourcing functions at Novozymes, and a part of Operations, Supply & Quality. We enable growth for Novozymes through Sourcing Excellence by providing actionable insights and by enabling agile, data-based decision making.
Welcome to Sourcing Insight & Digitalization
Sourcing Insight & Digitalization is a global function responsible for all Sourcing data & insight as well as Sourcing systems and a continuous digitalization within Sourcing. You will lead a global function of 10 high performing analysts and project managers located partly in Denmark, partly in Bangalore, India.
Your key areas of responsibility include – Your license to Impact
As the head of Sourcing Insight & Digitalization, your overall responsibility is to take the use of data and to the next level while at the same time continue the digitalization of Sourcing. Your approach to Sourcing is strategic, collaborative and holistic. The role entails a high level of interaction with primarily the Sourcing functions across Novozymes as well as our Shared Services Center in India, and engagement at all organizational levels.
- Setting the Sourcing Insight & Digitalization Strategy and roadmap based on the input and needs of the Sourcing entities and overall Sourcing strategy
- Development and professionalization of a data driven forecasting of raw material price forecasting and risk assessment
- Drive towards global alignment of digitalization across all Sourcing functions
- Set vision and direction for further use of data, digitalization and automation within Sourcing
- Proactively drive development of Sourcing Insight & Digitalization strategy by ensuring the right capabilities.
- Global ownership and optimization of the P2P (procure to pay) process
- Contribution to the Leadership team of Sourcing & Facility Services/Sourcing Leadership Team
- Sourcing transparency and data including commodity data and insight for action
- Sourcing systems management and digitalization
- Project management & execution of Sourcing insight and digitalization projects
- Stakeholder engagement
You drive and lead change by engaging cross functionally and by handling high level of complexity in a fast-paced and multi-functional environment. You enjoy being part of something bigger and lead a global function by making an impact through others.
To succeed you must
- Be an experienced leader with minimum 10 years of experience within Sourcing and Data/analytics, combined with relevant education at master level or other relevant educational background
- Understand the dynamics of commodity markets and link to financial impact
- Be interested in and visionary around digitalization, experience an advantage
- Understand Sourcing end-to-end processes
- Have good stakeholder and communication skills
- Be fluent in English, verbal as well as written
- Execute functional leadership of a global organization following the corporate values and high level of empowerment
You will report to Snr. Director Lene Aabo-Bjerregaard, Head of Sourcing & Facilities, and will be part of the Sourcing & Facility Services Leadership team as well as part of the Sourcing Leadership Team.
Location: This job will be located at Bagsværd, Denmark
Application deadline: August 9, 2021.
Contact: For more information, please contact, Head of Sourcing & Facilities, Snr. Director Lene Aabo-Bjerregaard by email; firstname.lastname@example.org.
Not the right fit for you?
If this job for some reason is not the right fit for you, perhaps you know someone who might find it interesting? If so, please feel free to share the job link and encourage him or her to apply. Thank you for your referral. Please check out our other open positions. Maybe the right fit for you is just a few clicks away.
Want to learn more?
Did you know, that Novozymes was ranked #7 in Science magazine’s global Top Employers Survey 2019?
At Novozymes, we invite you to join us in finding biological solutions to the world’s problems. Being a pioneering company, we seek people, who are eager to try new things, motivated by challenge and not afraid to fail but driven to try again. And again. Original thinking happens when we’re given the flexibility to focus and the freedom to fully unfold our individual strengths. This is key to our innovation power and how we have become one of the top patent holders in the biotech industry. Learn more about Novozymes, our purpose, and your career opportunities at novozymes.com.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.