Would you like to form, head and manage a new SCADA component security department? Is working hands-on as exciting for you as working with a competent team of highly skilled engineers?
Join us and become Head of SCADA Component Security in SCADA where you’ll be an acting manager responsible for security specification, configuration, testing and documentation of the core SCADA and communication components in a complete offshore windfarm. The SCADA department is responsible for the complete engineering, deployment, test and documentation of all automation and communication systems to control an offshore windfarm locally and remotely. We do this through a product line, through highly competent sub-suppliers and internal technical specialists. You and your team will work closely together with the entire engineering team to build offshore windfarms.
Your key tasks will be to
- ensure documented OT security of all deployed SCADA components from engineering until O&M delivery
- be responsible for the team leadership as well as the engineering deliveries
- participate in product line and asset projects to ensure OT security on the component level
- contribute and participate in the SCADA management group
- hire, develop and manage a team of OT component security engineers for SCADA.
Your competences include that you
- have an engineering degree in IT or automation and, preferably, people management
- have practical experience with OT security on the component level as well as team leadership
- have a proactive and systematic approach to your work tasks
- speak and write English fluently
- thrive in an international environment and are able to create good relationships with your stakeholders.
Experience from the energy sector and project management work is valuable in the job, but not a prerequisite. SCADA has many stakeholders in the organisation, so the ideal candidate is an outgoing, competent and structured manager who can align and execute expectations.
Working at Ørsted
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Would you like to help shape the renewable technologies of the future?
Send your application to us as soon as possible and no later than 25 February 2019, as we’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Karsten Hvalkof Andersen, Head of SCADA, by telephone on +45 9955 7633 if you’d like to know more about the position.
You should expect some travelling in relation to your work.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.