3Shape has grown by an average of 33% for 15 years straight - head count, revenue, and profit. From two guys with a business plan and a master’s thesis prototype to Denmark’s most successful medical device company with more than 1200 employees.
No venture capital. No external investments. Just hard work, talent, and grit.
Things move so fast at 3Shape. In our minds, we are still a small start-up company - and in our values, this still rings true - however, you can’t explosively grow an organization without also scaling your infrastructure, tools, and administrative functions. This is the oil that makes the machine run successfully.
So, what does this mean for you?
About one third of 3Shape’s global family is in Research & Development (R&D). We are now of a size where we see the need to consolidate our management support activities and we are looking for a passionate and accomplished leader to achieve this goal.
Management Support facilitates management meetings, drives strategic change projects, and ensures a high standard of internal R&D communication. It is also the contact point for other 3Shape functions - an emissary for our opinions and agile values. Lastly, development of several internal software tools is owned by this department with teams of engineers in located in Denmark and Ukraine.
As a manager, you will be expected to be able to take key responsibilities upon yourself, but the successful candidate will focus on growing and empowering people and creating success through others.
The team will start with around 20 employees - the manager will report to our Software Director.
- A degree in Engineering, Business Administration, or similar
- Experience with managing a department or a large team
- Experience with leadership, leading others as well as leading leaders
- Excellent written and oral English - in general, we are searching for a strong communicator as this will be a position with a high density of stakeholders
- Knowledge about running development projects is a big plus, both traditional and Agile
- An attractive work location in downtown Copenhagen
- Fresh lunch cooked by our resident chef in our new canteen
- An international atmosphere - we are more than 30 nationalities in our building
- Competitive packages to keep you feeling valued
- A fast-paced, innovative environment with lots of room for career growth
If you have any questions regarding the position, contact firstname.lastname@example.org (do not use for applications). To apply, use the link "Ansøg" as soon as possible as we will be reviewing candidates continuously. We look forward to receiving your application!
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder