Join us in this role where you’ll lead the supplier QHSE qualification activities globally across our company. Your team’s tasks include tender evaluation, supplier qualification for onboarding, and assurance of risk and performance. The team handles both proactive and reactive activities and continuously collects data to ensure performance. You’ll work closely with Procurement to ensure activities are aligned, prioritised, and risk-based and that strategic targets such as TRIR, NCR, and our carbon neutral targets are supported.
Welcome to QHSE Design Risk & Supply Chain Management
You’ll be part of QHSE Supplier Qualification Management where you, together with your team, will support the company in working with suppliers that fulfil the QHSE requirements across the business, from paperclips through substations to wind turbine generators. This is done through desktop studies, onsite audits, and performance monitoring. The team works with global and regional teams across our company’s footprint to ensure the risk is known and that appropriate measures for the contract execution phase are in place. You’ll report to the Head of QHSE Design Risk & Supply Chain Management.
You’ll play an important role in:
- leading and developing a team of currently ten specialists
- ensuring implementation of a risk-based supplier assessment and development approach, applicable to known markets and new markets with a high share of local content and immature suppliers
- supporting our QHSE targets through the supplier qualification process.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a leadership toolbox that includes both team and individual performance-improving methods, i.e. coaching
- have an optimistic attitude focused on finding solutions that align with the company vision
- ensure agreed alignment with all engineering, construction, and operations functions across the company, ensuring effective operational control of suppliers in the contract execution phase
- possess deep knowledge of management systems, process performance KPIs, and implementation measuring across relevant QHSE standards.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 01 June 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Eskild Lund Sørensen, Head of QHSE Design Risk & Supply Chain, on +4599555023 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.