Are you passionate about IT and quality? Do you want to lead a team of highly qualified Business IT Consultants? Do you want to be a part of a global organization with high professional standards working to shape the future of medical devices? Then we have an exciting job opportunity that may be your next career move.
Ambu develops, manufactures, and sells Medical Devices. Millions of patients and healthcare professionals depend on the functionality and performance of Ambu’s products worldwide. Come join a fast growing and exciting Medical Device company with an ambitious strategy.
We are looking for a highly qualified and experienced Head of IT Product Life Cycle and Quality Management Systems. At Ambu, you can make your mark. You will set the direction for the team, create the road map and execute on Ambu’s strategy together with the business.
You will join a Global IT department with ambitious objectives and be responsible for a team of dedicated IT Business Consultants. You will report to the Director, IT Applications and work out of Ambu’s headquarter in Ballerup.
A global job with impact
As Head of IT PLM and QMS systems, you will get a varied working day in a dynamic organization where you get to influence Ambu’s IT road map within your area of responsibility as well as your own daily tasks and responsibilities.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Build and lead an effective team with technical and business analyst expertise required to support the development and maintenance of the systems
- Lead the development and periodic updates of the area in scope strategy/roadmap and the prioritized project portfolio to ensure regulatory compliance
- Deliver added-value application based on standard solutions to the business and ensure an efficient and reliable support and maintenance of the solutions.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with key stakeholders in LoB as well in Corporate IT
- Proven track record and expertise in working with engineering, product management, and cross-functional partners.
- Good people skills, empathic and respectful and lead by passion and be a good example.
- 3-5 years or more of experience with application management, ideally supporting large-scale Operations
- Self-aware leader with project management skill set and strong communication skills
- Highly skilled problem-solver and decision-making skills, with a track record of solving business needs.
- Skilled at leading and managing change in a global organization
- Passion for being a promoter of best practices and standard solutions within the team and company
Ambu is a global company and English is our corporate language, which requires that you speak and write English at a high level. You will use English every day in your job.
Ambu – a visionary and international workplace where your effort matters
Ambu is a company that expands rapidly and has ambitious growth targets. We meet these targets through interdisciplinary teamwork between motivated and highly skilled employees. Your contributions and efforts are crucial to our success and by joining us, you will get the opportunity to work in an international head office with an informal working environment.
We offer a wide range of professional, social and financial employee benefits in addition to exciting job challenges and continuous professional and personal development.
Information and deadline
If you are interested in the position, then please apply as soon as possible. Note that we will invite candidates for interviews on a continuous basis so no need to hesitate. This job ad might be online until May 31st 2022, but once we have found the right candidate, this ad will no longer be online.
Your application will, of course, be treated confidentially.
If you have any questions about the position, you can contact Director, IT Application, Dorte Sonne Ekner at +45 7225 2161
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder