Do you want to lead the development and delivery of world-class capabilities, systems and processes across our procurement department?
Join us and become Head of Procurement Development in Procurement & Product Lines where you’ll be responsible for developing procurement systems, processes, capabilities and the organisation globally.
Your key tasks will be to
- establish and implement organisational procurement strategies
- maintain and improve the Ørsted Procurement Academy
- develop the digital roadmap covering our systems landscape
- ensure operation of processes and systems, including new sourcing and contract management system(s)
- administer and drive the Procurement Graduate Program.
You’ll deliver and execute a strategy for the way of working, resulting in substantial efficiency gains, and lead the performance and results of the capability-building team. In addition, you’ll manage and drive the performance of three teams and ensure best practice procurement concepts, including development of templates and implementation in the procurement organisation.
Your competences include that you
- have a background in procurement execution and strategy
- have experience in shaping and developing organisations, preferably as CPO for small organisations in relevant industries
- can think strategically and drive relevant initiatives
- can present complex projects/pain points to management for decision in a concrete and clear way.
Furthermore, you demonstrate a high level of integrity, and you don’t compromise on doing the right thing. You also thrive in an international environment and can create good relationships with your external and internal stakeholders.
Working at Ørsted
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Would you like to help shape the renewable technologies of the future?
Send your application to us as soon as possible and no later than 14 June 2019, as we’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Casper Birkedal Jensen, Director of Procurement Excellence, by telephone on +45 9955 4394 if you’d like to know more about the position.
You should expect some travelling in relation to your work.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.