Head of Process Excellence system team
Imagine a future where you’re leading the corporate Process Excellence team and develop and maintain our process design and management system
Join us in this role where you’ll lead and develop the QA and change support of our Ørsted management system. You’ll be responsible for supporting and facilitating the process development in all business units and regions. You’ll play an important role in driving and supporting the process of optimisation and usage across the entire business.
Welcome to the QHSE Department
You’ll be part of the Management System & Business Improvement team where you, together with your colleagues, will help develop our integrated management system 'Way we work'. You’ll be working in an ambitious and dedicated team with honest and caring colleagues.
You’ll play an important role in:
- leading an amazing team with high responsibility
- facilitating process mapping across all areas of the business
- driving the process control
- leading and developing the team and to ensure broad and good collaborations.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a Master of Science in Engineering or the like
- have experience with leading a process focused team
- have process knowledge and understanding of process framework
- have good interpersonal skills
- are highly conscientious and diligent with an eye for details.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 23 September 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Lisbeth Norup Frømling, Vice President, on +4599559128 if you’d like to know more about the position.
OBS: Between 9-14 September, it will not be possible to apply for jobs with us due to technical maintenance.