Imagine a future where you’re leading the corporate Process Excellence team and develop and maintain our process design and optimisation
Join us in this role where you’ll lead and develop the QA and change support. You’ll be responsible for supporting and facilitating the process development in all business units and regions. You’ll play an important role in driving and supporting the process optimisation across the entire business.
Welcome to the QHSE Department
You’ll be part of the Process Excellence team where you, together with your colleagues, will help develop our integrated management system 'Way we work'. You’ll be working in an ambitious and dedicated team with honest and caring colleagues.
You’ll play an important role in:
- developing high quality process landscape and ensuring that it’s fully covered
- facilitating process mapping across all areas of the business
- driving the process control
- leading and developing the Process Excellence team
- developing the methodology for Lean Six Sigma process optimisation based on existing best practice.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a Master of Science in Engineering or the like
- have experience with leading a process excellence team
- have process knowledge
- master Black Belt Lean Six Sigma
- have good interpersonal skills
- are highly conscientious and diligent with an eye for details.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 31 January 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Lisbeth Norup Frømling, Vice President, on +4599559128 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.