The Operations department’s purpose is to ensure a scalable and efficient global operation that enhances client experience across the full value chain and reduces cost & complexity.
As our new Head of Middle Office you will be managing the Middle Office team located primarily in Copenhagen and refer to the Head of Post Trade.. The Middle Office team is responsible for being the intermediary between Saxo’s Front Office and Processing teams, providing support to the Trading and Sales functions. Middle office provides the Segregation of Duties for Saxo’s operational functions, being Second line of defense for solving complex queries, and improving procedures in general.
Among others you will be responsible for:
- Escalation point for functional queries, client query escalations, and other queries in relation to Middle office SME role
- Review and governance of Segregation of duties for ALL products
- Point of escalation for Markets, Sales and Client Services
- Governance of Cash Management and collateral management
- Involvement in new business with Ops. impact
- Project management for ‘non’ IT projects
As a person you come across as a confident and highly motivated individual with a strong background in Operations and preferably experience within a Middle Office. You must be able to build strong internal and external relationships and be an accomplished people manager/leader.
Further we are looking for a candidate with the following qualifications:
- Strong product knowledge of FX, Equities, Bonds, Derivatives and Investment Products
- Experience in Cash processing and good understanding of the related risks
- Strong knowledge of Cash and Collateral management - supporting a Treasury Services function
- Experience working within an Operations department
- A good understanding of Operational Risk and Control
First and foremost, we offer more than just a job; being an employee in Saxo Bank is an opportunity to invest in your future. In addition, you get:
A chance to join a truly growth-embracing culture, which will commit to helping you grow personally and professionally.
An opportunity to work as part of a dynamic, very ambitious and, at the same time, informal and pleasant working environment.
A competitive salary plus benefits package.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder
Tlf.: +45 3977 4390