Head of Marketing & Business Dev., Household Care, Denmark
Pioneer a brighter future
At Novozymes, we work in close partnership with our customers and the global community to make a sustainable impact. We use science to advance industries, and as part of Household Care, you will take part in providing game-changing biological solutions that improve everyday products like detergents.
Head of Marketing & Business Development for Europe, Household Care, Denmark
Are you looking for a career in a dynamic, international environment where you can use your creative and strategic skills to make your mark? Do you want to drive new growth and help our account teams succeed? If so, you could be our new Head of Europe Marketing & Business Development.
You will be leading our regional marketing and business development team in Europe to support our long-term business growth in the region. You’ll be part of the regional management team and be key responsible for marketing strategy, pipeline creation, and regional growth initiatives. While leading and developing the team, you will be hands-on driving your own projects and initiatives. From identifying market and customer trends to launching new products, you’ll develop marketing and industry game plans that lead to increased customer value and bottom-line growth.
You will play a key role in further developing our digital customer engagement. At the same time, you and the team will be responsible for developing our business within two new, promising areas together with the technical team.
As a motivated self-starter, you know the value of networking and enjoy working with others to drive growth and performance. For the right individual, this is a fantastic opportunity for a career in an international fast-paced environment with a large degree of responsibility and autonomy.
In this position you need to:
- Have a business or technical master’s degree combined with a MBA or similar
- Have at least 10 years’ marketing experience in international B2B/CPG/FMCG companies, ideally combined with business development experience
- Have strong leadership experience
- Have experience in turning marketing strategy into customer value and sales results
- Be digital savvy and curious
- Have a strategic mindset and strong communication skills. You are analytical, structured and possess strong problem-solving skills
- You have an eye for the detail, a high level of drive and are motivated by helping the account teams succeed
- Fluent spoken and written English is required. Danish is an advantage but not a pre-requisite
- Capability and willingness to travel as needed (about 30%)
Are you the next Zymer in our team? Consider a career with Novozymes and let’s realize your potential together.
Novozymes is the world leader in bioinnovation. Together with customers across a broad array of industries, we create tomorrow’s biosolutions, improving our customers’ business and the use of our planet’s resources. With over 700 products used in 130 countries, Novozymes’ bio-innovations improve industrial performance and safeguard the world’s resources by offering superior and sustainable solutions for tomorrow’s ever-changing marketplace.
Application deadline: October 15th, 2019. We will conduct interviews on an ongoing basis, so please apply as soon as possible.
For more information about the position, please contact Umar Riaz (email@example.com).
Please apply online and attach your CV/diploma(s).
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.