Imagine a future where you develop and maintain Ørsted’s integrated management system framework and where you drive process optimisation using lean six sigma principles across the business
Join us in this role where you’ll lead a team of skilled management system and information management professionals and work closely with the global QHSE team. You’ll be developing, maintaining, and optimising our integrated management system and one of the key information management systems used in the business.
Welcome to The QHSE Department
You’ll be part of the Management System & Business Improvement team where you, together with your colleagues, through high quality processes will ensure efficiency and effectiveness of our integrated management system.
You’ll play an important role in:
- leading a team of skilled management system and information management professionals and work closely with the global QHSE team
- developing the integrated management system framework
- producing and maintaining overall process landscape for the business
- driving process optimisation using the Lean Six Sigma principles
- driving implementation and changing management during roll-out of new processes and supporting the development of compliance culture
- develop and maintain the information management system.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a Master of Science in Engineering or the like
- have experience in process and management systems
- have extensive experience with leading a team working with management systems
- have an eye for details
- have good verbal and written communication skills
- have good interpersonal skills.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 30 January 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Lisbeth Norup Frømling, Vice President, on +4599559128 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that you’re expected to do some travelling in relation to your work, as you’ll be covering a global role with key stakeholders across Ørsted regions.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.