Head of LTSA Project Management
Do you see yourself as a great communicator, who can solve any problem with your drive and positive attitude? Do you have a solid knowledge and experience with leading project management? Then continue reading. MAN Energy Solutions is looking for an experienced leader to head our Project Management Department for LTSA (Long Term Service Agreement) in Denmark.
MAN Energy Solutions, as the leading provider of engines for large commercial vessels, is heading the transition of global shipping towards a carbon-free operation. Our strategy is to move big things to zero and contribute to a carbon-neutral economy in sectors that matter most. Be a future maker as our new Head of LTSA Project Management and be a part of the decarbonization of the maritime industry to make a difference.
What am I going to do?
When engines under LTSA require planned and/or unplanned maintenance, the Customer’s needs are accommodated by organizing inspections, on-board service, workshop overhauls and/or delivery of spare parts. These additional services require scoping, proposals, orders, logistics, execution, reporting, invoicing and following up on payments.
As Head of LTSA Project Management, your responsibilities will be:
- Leading a team of project managers and junior project managers.
- Support project managers in the execution of a portfolio of Long Term Service Agreements
- Ensure optimum Customers’ satisfaction.
- Together with LTSA management set strategic directions for LTSA Denmark.
- Generate monthly and quarterly commercial forecasting and reporting based on input from the project managers and in dialogue with the PrimeServ Finance department.
- Work closely with other departments within PrimeServ Denmark and MAN Energy Solution’s PrimeServ hubs worldwide.
Who am I?
The ideal candidate is a visionary leader who inspire others to cooperate towards achieving common goals, a great communicator and is highly organized. The ability to be personable and tenacious is also a key factor to being successful in the position.
We imagine that:
- You can identify stakeholder interests and options for mutual gain.
- You work structured and result oriented and are able to comply with quality standards.
- You can identify and understand customer needs and requirements.
- You have the ability to guide the projects and the team members in the right direction.
- You are capable of identifying risks and actively manage the identified challenges.
Our new colleague is a visionary leader, who inspire others to cooperate towards achieving common goals. Further, you will act as a coach for the staff in their professional development as we value employee satisfaction highly and regularly monitor and take improvement action as required.
You work structured and result oriented and you can convincingly communicate complex issues to others. You thrive in a dynamic, changing and fast-paced environment through efficiency and prioritization, while still managing attention to details. Last but not least you are able to cooperate across organizational and cultural boundaries in a global organization.
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering and/or Business
- Experience as department manager or team lead.
- Knowledge and experience in Project Management, certification is an advantage, not a must.
- Knowledge to the maritime industry is preferred.
- Fluency in written and oral Danish and English, and have worked in an international environment.
The staff in the LTSA Project Management consists of Project Managers and Junior Project Managers, whom are located in Denmark and abroad.
Long Term Service Agreements (LTSA)
LTSA Denmark is part of the MAN Energy Solutions after sales organization PrimeServ and consists of 5 departments:
- Sales Agreement
- Tendering Agreement
- Project Management
- Spare Parts & Logistics
- Technical Management
Project Management, Spare Parts & Logistic and Technical Management are combined handling the execution of Long Term Service Agreements.
LTSA follows long time Maintenance Plans with pre-defined and/or condition based intervals of inspections on engines. Included in the LTSA is also preventive maintenance with associated reconditioning and delivery of spare parts, condition monitoring and access to technical advice.
A member in LTSA describes the culture as “Strong and dynamic with direct effect of LTSA business outcome”.
Who are MAN Energy Solutions?
With headquarter in Germany; MAN Energy Solutions employs around 15,000 people worldwide. Of these, we are approx. 2,200 passionate employees in Denmark in three locations: Copenhagen, Frederikshavn and Holeby. With more than 250 years of experience in advanced engineering, we deliver a unique portfolio of technologies and opportunities in the development of engines for use on ships and in power plants across the globe. MAN Energy Solutions works on the motto "Future in The Making", because we makes a virtue out of creating sustainable solutions and contributes to a carbon neutral economy.
PrimeServ is MAN Energy Solutions’ After Sales Organization, where we sell spares parts, retrofit solutions, services, training and technical knowhow to our customers. We want to be the customers preferred Service Partner and build up long-term relations to our customers through Long Term Service Agreements.
What can MAN Energy Solutions offer me?
MAN Energy Solutions offers a competitive salary package and pension scheme. In addition, we have a number of other employee benefits, which among other things includes:
- Critical illness insurance, access to physiotherapy etc.
- Massage scheme
- Wealth of employee clubs and associations covering everything from sports to art
- Discount clubs
- Great flexibility
- Free parking
How do I apply?
If you think the job sounds interesting, we would love to hear from you! Apply for the job through our homepage by clicking on “Apply for position” and attach CV, application letter and other relevant documents. The application deadline is Friday the 30th of June 2023. We’ll conduct interviews during the application period. If you have any questions, you’re welcome to Head of LTSA Rasmus Kristensen by phone +45 29237482 or e-mail: email@example.com. More information about the company can be found at www.man-es.com.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.