Siteimprove is looking for a hands-on leader who can manage and further develop the internal IT infrastructure and daily operations within Siteimprove. The position is based out of Siteimprove HQ in Copenhagen with offices in also in Minneapolis, London, Berlin, Amsterdam, Toronto, Sydney, Oslo and Vienna.
This is a great opportunity for a motivated, experienced leader within tech, as you will play an important role in the Strategic and daily IT Operations initiatives targeted towards optimizing our operational efficiency as we scale rapidly.
As Head of IT Operations, you will be responsible for all internal IT infrastructure and IT operational aspects. You will lead a team of four specialists located in Copenhagen and two in Minneapolis and will report directly to the Director of Operations & Cloud. Furthermore, you will become a vital player in defining the future IT architectural setup in Siteimprove.
- Build a strong relationship with external service providers, and ensure the quality of services are per contract
- Lead and take active part in the daily IT operational tasks and proactively drive system and process optimizations forward
- Secure daily IT operations and business continuity in a 24/7 environment
- Streamline IT worldwide
- Develop and implement and maintain a robust security level with high focus on both internal and external security threats
- Secure compliance with policies and procedures; and conduct internal IT controls
- Maintain safe backup and restore processes and build, test, and document a disaster recovery plan
Siteimprove is running a Microsoft based server- and client environment; and all virtualized servers (VMWare) and storage are hosted at a Danish datacenter. A Microsoft Office 365 setup is delivering mail, Skype for Business and Office application services to Siteimprove.
What We Require of You
You hold an IT relevant education with minimum 5 years of experience within IT infrastructure and operations. You want to further utilize and develop your leadership skills.
- Experience with delivering a 24/7 IT operations and support in a combined IaaS and cloud/SaaS environment
- Several years of experience in a Microsoft environment, including Office 365, AD/ADFS, GPO and Microsoft server management and security structure in general
- An updated knowledge about network and Skype for Business
- A broad knowledge of IT security and the current threats; and the ability to lead security management
- Able to conduct risk and change management to secure business continuity
- Great people management skills
- A proactive and structured working approach with a high sense of quality
- A “can do” attitude with good communication skills, both verbal and written English
What We'll Love About You
That you’re a self-driven, creative, inquisitive individual possessing lots of drive. Aiming to join a team of skilled colleagues, whom you can inspire, and who can inspire you towards delivering world class world class product platform on a global scale. Furthermore we would love if you are:
- Familiar with IT audits and associated needs for documentation
- Quite the Project manager
What You'll Love About Us
Siteimprove is a Danish founded multinational company with over 450 employees worldwide. In addition to our headquarters in the heart of Copenhagen, we have offices in Minneapolis, London, Berlin, Vienna, Amsterdam, Oslo, Sydney and Toronto, and our customers are spread across North America, Europe, and Australia.
Siteimprove transforms the way organizations manage and deliver their digital presence. With the Siteimprove Intelligence Platform, you gain complete visibility and deep insights, empowering you and your team to measure what matters, drive accountability, and act with certainty.
We also offer amazing perks!
- Great and Inspiring Company Culture. We are passionate, innovative and people-centric. Consistently named as a great place to work across the globe.
- Amazing Kitchen Staff. Our celebrity head chef and his kitchen staff cook delicious lunch for us every day. There’s always cake on Fridays and on special occasions and celebrations (which, luckily, is quite often). Naturally, we offer free coffee, free sodas and free fruit ad libitum. Opportunity to buy food to take home at extremely reasonable prices.
- Outstanding Office Location. We are located in the heart of Copenhagen in a beautiful building sometimes referred to as “the Palace” by our employees.
- Own Friday Bar. On the top floor, we have our very own Friday Bar with quality beverages. In the summer, we may take the party to our cozy courtyard for barbecuing in the sun.
- Coding Club, Hackathons, Events, and Workshops. The Coding Club meets weekly (pizza and beverages on the house), and we regularly throw hackathons and in-house events and workshops.
- Corporate Social Responsibility. We do various activities to be a good corporate citizen, and we are very proud to be a socially responsible company, internally and externally. Learn more about our CSR efforts here.
How To Apply
Click on the ‘Ansøg’ button to submit your application. If you have any questions regarding the job or need a reasonable accommodation to apply, feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org or contact our Talent Acquisition Specialist Jacob Bjerrehuus at +45 3161 6742.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder