MAN PrimeServ Holeby is currently going through a transformation process due to an increasingly competitive market. Consequently, we are looking for a strategic, commercial and proactive Head of Internal Sales. The position is placed in Holeby and refers to the Head of MAN PrimeServ Holeby (SEAFS) and the candidate will be a part of the management team.
The Head of Internal Sales will be responsible for an organization of approx. 30 Sales Coordinators and Superintendents.
Responsibilities and duties:
The aim is to develop a proactive sales mind-set, and to uphold a high level of service by increasing automation, improve order handling and response time to ensure customer satisfaction and additional sales.
The position includes the following responsibilities and duties:
- Strategic and commercial sparring with management
- Develop and implement digital strategy in internal sales
- Optimize and streamline processes regarding quote and order management
- Ensure professional and proactive sparring with customers and increase sales
- Implement follow-up processes on RFQ’s
- People management
Depending on the activity, there will be approximately 10 days of travel per year.
The new Head of Internal Sales’ success in the position will be determined on his or her ability to ensure smooth and efficient daily operations. This includes:
- Ensuring a 24 hours response time on all RFQ’s
- Increasing hit-rate on RFQ’s from 30 to 50%
The ideal candidate:
Languages: Danish and English - written and spoken. Knowledge of German is an advantage.
Theoretical: HD, cand.merc., MBA or equivalent.
- High drive
- Deep interest in IT and digitalization and its possibilities
- Profound commercial understanding
- SAP expert
- Proactive and analytical approach
- Strong people management skills
- 3-5 years of experience as Team/Section Leader
- Solid experience within SAP
- Navigates effortlessly in an international matrix organization
- A strong sales leader with solid track record driving growth in global markets
- Strong negotiation competences
- Experience within change management
- Familiar with digitalization/web shop
- Strong cooperative abilities
- Positive “can do” mind-set
- Commercially minded leader
- Customer focus
- Trustworthy and a good listener who knows how to put the customer’s needs in focus
- Performance driven
- Dedicated, thorough and likeable
- Thrives with a high-intensity work-environment
- Long-term employment with great career opportunities in MAN Diesel & Turbo and the Volkswagen Group
- A job in a market-leading and trendsetting International Company
- An exciting job with contact to various cultures - a truly global job
Location: H Christoffersensvej 6, 4960 Holeby
Max driving distance: 1 hour
For details about the position, please contact Head of PrimeServ Holeby Per Karlsmose on tel. +45 2026 1111. Information about MAN Diesel & Turbo can be found on our homepage http://dieselturbo.man.eu/
On our homepage, you can learn about our history, products, core values and what it means to be employed at MAN Diesel & Turbo.
Please submit your application and CV electronically via our homepage (the link in the job advertisement) in either Danish or English. You are welcome to contact HR Business Partner Helle Sværke-Jessen on tel. +45 3385 1215 if you have any questions when applying for the job.
We look forward to receiving your application by 16 March 2018.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder
Tlf.: +45 2026 1111