Head of Global Security Architecture and Consulting
Imagine a future where your job challenges your ability to technically and administratively protect the organisation while also enabling personal growth
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for running and developing our information security architecture and advisory practice both at an organisational and a technical level.
Welcome to Information Security
You’ll be part of Enterprise Security Architecture and Consulting where you, together with your colleagues, will be in close cooperation with the security governance and risk unit and the security analytics and threat intelligence units. An equally important part of the job is being proactive in supporting the business units and our global IT and OT organisations, also in terms of the requirements or security concerns of regulators, partner, and clients.
You’ll play an important role in:
- designing, implementing, and training IT and Business units in requirements related to information security
- improving security defence architecture and our business ability to withstand cyberattacks across IT and OT environments
- developing frameworks and integrate security in new projects and acquisitions
- identifying security requests from business units and communicate security
- assisting with regulatory, technical, and architectural advice concerning information security matters.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a relevant master’s degree
- have extensive leader experience managing in an information security context
- have worked with high-level business managers in IT and information security
- have experience with information security requirements internationally
- have held positions with international responsibility
- have a strong sense of integrity and ability to proactively build and maintain trust with various stakeholders.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application no later than 15 October 2020. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Don’t hesitate to contact Frederik Lilleøre Jæger, CISO, Corporate Information Security, +45 99 55 62 45 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Criminal record certificate
Please note that for Danish applicants, we may request a criminal record certificate in connection with this job, and that employment will be subject to the information listed. The criminal record certificate will only be used in the assessment if the criminal activity is of relevance to the position.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.