Join us and become Head of Control and Monitoring Centre (CMC) where you’ll be responsible for the continued development of our CMC team and services in Barrow as a global excellence centre, and at the same time mature how we deliver 24/7 WTG and asset operational control services to our pipeline portfolio in the US and APAC over the next years. The CMC is part of the Fleet Management function, our global excellence centre within diagnostics and technical support to our all our assets.
We offer a fun, relevant and challenging workday, where 24/7 operations are a strategic focus area, meaning you’ll be on a growth journey that both offers excellent development opportunities, and that you’ll be fully engaged with both the Operations management team and your customers on moving the business forward.
Your key tasks will be to
- lead and develop our CMC team as global excellence centre on WTG remote operations and grid compliance, thereby supporting the Group in delivering on its key metrics on yield, OPEX, safety and compliance
- drive a customer centric agenda to ensure services are performing according to expectations
- maintain a continued view on the technical and commercial roadmap to deliver services to our portfolio
- ensure the right requirements for functionality within compliance and WTG operations are prioritised via our Diagnostics and SAFe Agile Release Train, which supports the CMC with IT and business logic setup
- lead the execution of how to deliver CMC services in the US and APAC in a lean and cost-effective way by utilising the as-is CMC platform and UK CMC team as foundation.
Your competences include that you
- have a degree in engineering or similar
- have substantial experience from the wind or power industry
- have experience with leading a highly skilled team
- possess a commercial skillset as well as the ability to link value to technical improvements in order to ensure the right prioritisations
- preferably possess insights and knowledge about HV operations and grid compliance, as it’s a large part of service scope
- are fluent in English and have good communication and people skills.
Join a global leader in green energy
Imagine a future where you power your career while creating a world that runs entirely on green energy. Ørsted has been ranked the world’s most sustainable company and is a global leader in offshore wind energy. With a market share of 30%, we’re not only transforming the way the world is powered – we’re leading the global green energy transition.
To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. You’ll experience a collaborative, diverse and dynamic work environment where you learn from the best and get to work on challenging projects that will ignite your potential and unleash your talent.
An inclusive culture
At Ørsted, we believe that talent is diverse by nature. You’ll experience an inclusive culture that embraces diversity in thought and experience to solve challenges. And you’ll be valued for the unique contribution you make – and for being yourself.
For the UK, please contact email@example.com if you’d like to request any flexibility or reasonable adjustments to perform in this role or for the application and assessment process.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us as soon as possible and no later than 30 June 2020, as we’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Kenneth Klynge, Head of Fleet Management, by telephone on +45 99 55 29 48 if you’d like to know more about the position.
You should expect some travelling in relation to your work corresponding to approximately 40-50 days a year. The CMC is located in Barrow in Furnese, UK, and place of employment is preferably in the UK or in Gentofte near Copenhagen in Denmark.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.