Head of Fleet Support driving operational performance to support our assets in operation
Do you want to ensure team performance and optimise collaboration in a business working to create a world that runs entirely on green energy?
Join us and become Head of Fleet Support in Offshore Operations, where you’ll lead a strong technical team of specialists and drive collaboration with many different stakeholders across the business. Offshore Operations is responsible for the operational performance and maintenance of the Group’s offshore wind farms and certain transmission infrastructure from completion of construction to decommissioning.
Your key tasks will be to
- ensure implementation of WTG platform optimisation roadmaps
- structure a platform-lead setup and governance within the team to optimise collaboration across regions and sites
- drive technical support discussions and negotiations with the main wind turbine suppliers
- provide technical support towards sites and regional hubs through the development and implementation of global documentation and work procedures, troubleshooting guides etc.
- drive knowledge sharing and best-practice implementation regarding operational processes.
You’ll continue the digitalisation of products, tools and systems to support the operational processes across global support functions and sites/hubs. In addition, you’ll work towards realising the high standardisation of methods, processes and procedures as well as delivering tasks and support with a cost-efficient mindset and realisation (OPEX/MW).
Your competences include that you
- have a bachelor’s/master’s degree in engineering or similar
- have offshore O&M experience and insight
- have experience with leading teams and are able to motivate a team of skilled employees
- thrive in an international environment and are able to collaborate with both internal and external stakeholders
- have extensive experience with stakeholder and customer management.
Furthermore, you have experience with delivering results through performance optimisation, cost-out, continuous improvement, economies of scale, LEAN, etc., and you speak and write English fluently.
Working at Ørsted
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Would you like to help shape the renewable technologies of the future?
Send your application to us as soon as possible and no later than 1 May 2019, as we’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Andreas Munk-Janson, Head of Fleet Management, by telephone on +45 9955 9493 if you’d like to know more about the position.
You should expect some travelling in relation to your work.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.