Join us in this role where you’ll be functionally responsible for the recruitment and development of a team of up to 20 permanent or consultant electrical project managers who have the responsibility for delivering electrical systems work scope.
Welcome to Electrical Project Management
You’ll be part of Electrical Project Management where you’ll refer to the head of the department and cooperate with the Head of Electrical Project Development & Product Line and the Electrical Project Management Specialist, making certain that the Electrical Project Management function retains the capability of ensuring the integrity of the electrical systems of our offshore wind farms and delivering against the company’s strategic goal of generating 2GW per annum.
You’ll play a key role in
- planning, recruiting, and functionally managing staff and external consultants and electrical project managers on a daily basis
- developing staff members’ personal and professional competences and undertaking yearly performance and salary reviews
- planning and executing the quality assurance of the department’s deliverables
- maintaining and developing concepts, tools, and processes and consolidate and implement lessons learned
- ensuring continuous development and improvement of the department’s performance
- lead and coordinate with other managers on company-wide strategic objectives to enable new market expansion, while reducing cost and enhancing safety in our operations.
Your competences include that you
- are motivated through providing functional leadership to a team of high performing Project Managers
- have a good understanding of the construction of electrical transmission systems
- have strong experience as a Project Manager on large multidisciplinary infrastructure projects valued in excess of €500.000.000
- have absolute integrity and operate in a fully transparent manner
- have excellent communication and influencing skills and are capable of developing effective networks within a company and across industry
- are innovative and capable of developing solutions to problems.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us as soon as possible and no later than 2 July 2020, as we’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Richard Watson, Head of Electrical Project Management, by telephone on +44 77 8602 1934 if you’d like to know more about the position.
For the UK, please contact email@example.com if you’d like to request any flexibility or reasonable adjustments to perform in this role or for the application and assessment process.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.
Please note that you’re expected to do some overseas travel in relation to your work.
Criminal record certificate
Please note that for Danish applicants, we may request a criminal record certificate in connection with this job, and that employment will be subject to the information listed. The criminal record certificate will only be used in the assessment if the criminal activity is of relevance to the position.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.