DHI is looking for a leader for our Urban Water Department in Denmark.
As Head of Department, you will strengthen our position as a leading provider of urban water management solutions in Denmark, and realize our strategy for expansion outside Denmark.
You will lead the development of our strong and dedicated urban team in Denmark, and you will become part of an international business environment, valuing freedom, integrity and technical excellence. Working also with urban water colleagues across the world, you will contribute to the success of DHI’s global urban water solutions. Moreover, you will collaborate closely with our software development team, which enables DHI’s position as one of the World’s leading suppliers of commercial software for water.
The Urban Water Department delivers state-of-the art urban water management services, in particular online-based decision support, real-time operation monitoring and control of urban water systems, as well as commercial software for urban water modelling (MIKE URBAN and WEST). We provide cutting edge solutions within climate change and urban flood modelling, and optimization of energy consumption and treatment processes in waste water treatment plants. Our clients and partners are national and international, private and public, cities, utilities, authorities and organisations. Our services and products are continuously being improved as part of our innovation and digitalisation strategy.
You bring knowledge of the urban water domain, insight into the urban water market, a business mindset, the ability to build and maintain customer relations, and the drive to see things develop and grow. Your leadership skills are essential to support and develop our existing and future staff members.
- Develop and implement a focused business and market strategy
- Lead sales of DHI’s key offerings to the urban water sector
- Manage key accounts for strategic clients
- Ensure business excellence and customer satisfaction.
- Coach and develop staff
- Proven track record of leadership and teamwork
- A commercial and innovative mindset
- Experience with business development, strategic market development and key account management
- Domain knowledge of and experience with urban water management at MSc or PhD level (natural sciences or engineering)
- Open and extrovert with good communication skills and ability to build professional relations
- Proficiency in Danish and English
- A dynamic, informal and international environment
- A great opportunity to utilize, shape and expand your leadership skills
- A position with emphasis upon innovation and growth
- A great team of staff of 28 with extensive experience and in-depth, cutting edge knowledge and technology
- A continued career development opportunity within the DHI GROUP
The office location will be in Hoersholm or Aarhus, Denmark. The position will entail travelling in Denmark and abroad. You will report to the Executive Director of DHI Denmark.
Please submit your application including CV via the relevant job posting via the "Ansøg" link.
Deadline for application: 14 December 2017.
If you need further information, please feel free to contact Executive Director, DHI Denmark, Christian Grøn (firstname.lastname@example.org), +45 2965 3447.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder
Tlf.: +45 2965 3447