Head of Department of Chemical Engineering
The Faculty of Engineering at the University of Southern Denmark (SDU) is looking for a dynamic and visionary Head for the Department...
Head of Department of Chemical Engineering, Biotechnology and Environmental Technology
The Faculty of Engineering at the University of Southern Denmark (SDU) is looking for a dynamic and visionary Head for the Department of Chemical Engineering, Biotechnology and Environmental Technology
The research at the department includes
- Chemical process synthesis & intensification
- Chemical separation technology
- Development & synthesis of new materials
- Medical biotechnology
- Protein technology and Industrial microbiology
- Analytical chemistry & natural products chemistry
- Bioenergy & environmental biotechnology
Life Cycle Engineering:
- Life Cycle Engineering of products and systems
- Waste & resource management
- Energy system analysis & design
- Carbon management & bioresources
- Cleantech & industrial water management
The Department is responsible for educaional programs in chemistry, biotechnology and environmental engineering.
The Head of Department (HoD) is responsible for leading and developing the Department and ensuring
- Timely development and high quality and impact of its research, education and innovation;
- Establishment and nurturing of relations and collaborations, locally and globally;
- The recruitment and development of top performing staff.
The HoD is further expected to play an active and constructive part in developing the Faculty of Engineering as member of its management team.
Further details at and apply for the job use the "Ansøg" link.
Deadline: 15. september 2017
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder