We invite you to bring your cyber security leadership experience into play as you become a key member of the leadership team tasked with maturing and building out Ramboll’s cyber and information security programme. To succeed in this role you must have proven experience with leading security detection and response activities in an international cyber security organisation and a solid understanding of technology and security risks Are you our new Head Cyber Security Incident Manager? Click the apply-button to send your application.
Inviting bright minds
Do you want to push the boundaries of your profession and develop your excellence in an open, collaborative and empowering culture? We work to create a sustainable future and our inspiring projects and innovative solutions aim to set the standard among our peers. You will join a global company that has been growing successfully since its founding in 1945. Together, we lead and leave a positive impact on societies, companies and people around the world.
You will join our IT Security department
As our new Head Cyber Security Incident Manager you will be part of the leadership team heading up the global IT and information security programme. Your key role will be to head and build-out a team of skilled security professionals and establish incident detection, response and recovery capabilities well-adjusted to business need and risk appetite. You will be based in Copenhagen and report to Head of IT Security.
Your key tasks and responsibilities will be:
- Driving focused development of global cyber security monitoring, analysis, detection, response and recovery capabilities for security incidents and data breaches;
- Lead incident response and recovery activities;
- Ensure alignment against the ISO27001, CSI CSC 20 and other global standards;
- Leading cyber security risk analysis, reporting and management activities;
- Development and management of KRI, KPI and metrics;
- Lead development of IT and information security services to our business projects incl. security advice, architecture and customer audit support;
- Leading by example i.e. at any time acting as role model and promoting ethical, compliant and secure behaviour for employees and peers
Your starting point for constant growth
From the moment you join Ramboll, we will support your personal and professional development so that you grow with the company. For this role, we believe your starting point is:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a senior IT security management role.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, Cybersecurity, Business Management, or other related discipline.
- Graduate degree (Master's) and/or professional certifications have an advantage (e.g., CISA, CISSP, CISM, ITIL, PMP).
- Thorough understanding of IT security business processes, risks, threats and internal controls.
- Strong leadership, negotiation and collaboration skills, and ability to work effectively in a complex multicultural and multi-time zone organization.
- Strong analytical and management skills.
Personal qualities that will help you succeed in this role include:
Ability to collect and analyse data, establish facts and make recommendations in written and oral form. Ability to liaise with all parts of an organisation, including senior IT, risk and business stakeholders. Excellent oral, written and communication skills. Keeping a cool head during a crisis. And, last but not least, a good portion of self-awareness and humour.
Welcome to our Support Organisation
In Ramboll’s Support Organisation we take pride in keeping Ramboll running smoothly, enabling bright minds throughout the organisation to focus on their areas of expertise as we tie together all parts of the business. We provide support within areas like Finance, HR, IT, Legal, Communication, Facility Management and more, coordinating efforts and securing common ground for the development and servicing of clients and markets.
How to apply
Apply online. Attach your CV, cover letter and relevant documents showcasing why you are the right fit for the role, and when you are available to start. We look forward to receiving your application.
Deadline: 04. November 2019.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.