Head of Competitor Intelligence & Cost of Energy
For our Competitor Intelligence & Cost of Energy (C&CE) department we are looking for a new team leader
About the position
For our Competitor Intelligence & Cost of Energy (C&CE) department we are looking for a new team leader. The C&CE team focuses on product-related competitive intelligence and is responsible for evaluating the competitiveness of our current and future OF wind turbines. Turbine performance is assessed by modeling the full customer business case for both SGRE and (assumed) competitor products
About the role
Roles and responsibilities of the Head of C&CE:
- Drive product-related competitor intelligence leveraging a broad variety of internal and external sources of information
- Pro-actively inform all stakeholders (incl. top management) about (expected) competitor product developments
- Maintaining and further improving our model landscape to estimate turbine cost, performance and to simulate customer business cases
- Develop and evaluate competitive threat scenarios and assess impact on SGRE business success
- Assess impact of market changes (e.g. merchant prices) on wind turbine competitiveness
- Be an inspiring leader of the high-performing C&CE team
You could be an interesting candidate, if you:
- hold a Master’s degree in engineering, science, management or a similar qualification
- bring several years of professional experience in product-related competitive intelligence
- have gained thorough experience in the Wind industry - ideally Offshore Wind
- have excellent people skills to develop your team capability, motivate individuals and manage multiple sets of stakeholders
- are an inspirational leader with creative ideas and strong communication skills
In case you have acquired your skills in alternative ways your application is just as well appreciated.
Siemens Gamesa believes passionately in creating a great place to work and offers a wide variety of benefits to our employees. Our major offices feature modern, open working environments, subsidized staff canteens with a variety of quality food, staff social associations, and more. Our ‘FlexAgility’ work approach includes the possibility to work from home days for many colleagues, and our diverse staff includes people from over 70 countries.
Apply online in English for the job via the "Ansøg" link.
Please note that we will reply by email. We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability, as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
If you have specific questions about the position please contact the hiring manager Stephan Buller via mail Stephan.Buller@siemensgamesa.com
For further information regarding the recruitment process, please send the recruiting team an email via email@example.com. Please mention the Job ID in the email.
We kindly draw your attention to the fact that this email may NOT be used for sending applications or CVs for evaluation.
Deadline for application: as soon as possible
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.