Head of Business Intelligence in Ørsted IT
Would you like to take on a key role in the digitalisation of Ørsted, driving the modernisation of our Business Intelligence and Analytics landscape?
Join us and become Head of Business Intelligence in Data & Analytics where you'll be responsible for development, maintenance and support of data warehouses and platforms, front-end tools and financial planning solutions.
Your key tasks will be to
- lead a team of 10 highly skilled BI developers and specialists
- own lifecycle management of BI platforms and applications
- develop and modernise the BI and analytics platforms and tools
- ensure continous competence development and enable best practice methods
- enterprise wide stakeholder management.
Furthermore, you'll be part of a dedicated group of leaders in Data & Analytics who'll play an important role in the digitalisation of Ørsted.
Your competences include that you
- have some IT leadership experience
- have experience working with BI technologies, e.g., as manager, architect or developer
- have a proactive and systematic approach to your work tasks
- speak and write English fluently
- thrive in an international environment and are able to create good relationships with your colleagues and stakeholders.
In Ørsted IT, we're implementing an agile delivery approach, so experience with SAFE, Scrum or other agile methods would be an advantage.
Working at Ørsted
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Would you like to help shape the renewable technologies of the future?
Send your application to us as soon as possible and no later than 21 January 2018 at 18:00 CET, as we'll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don't hesitate to contact Lea Gustavsen, Head of Data & Analytics, by telephone on +45 9955 7967 if you'd like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.
You should expect some travelling in relation to your work.
Criminal record certificate
Please note that for Danish applicants, we may procure a criminal record certificate in connection with this job, and that employment will be subject to the information listed. The criminal record certificate will only be used in the assessment if the criminal activity is of relevance to the position.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder
Tlf.: +45 9955 7967