Are you committed to driving success through motivation, and do you have the leadership skills it takes to set directions and achieve excellent results?
Join us and become Senior Manager of the Agile & Project Management Services department in our Agile Delivery division where you’ll be responsible for ensuring excellent project execution and developing a department of highly skilled people in charge of leading our projects and agile release trains (SAFe framework).
Agile & Project Management Services consists of approximately 50 project managers, release train engineers and scrum masters headed by three managers reporting to you. We’ve currently established eight agile release trains (SAFe), and at the same time we have approximately 50 projects running in a stage gate model.
Your closest colleagues in Agile Delivery cover all the disciplines that are necessary to lead and make the projects and the agile release trains perform.
Your key tasks will be to
- set a clear direction for the Agile & Project Management Services department supported by clear change management initiatives, enabling employees and managers to succeed
- build a management team based on lean-agile leadership principles – with a clear vision and a focused scope, and work closely with them to ensure a joint leadership approach
- establish strong relational ties to our Lean-Agile Center of Excellence, which is responsible for our SAFe implementation
- ensure continuous development of employees and their skills to match the need from the changing project portfolio, the agile release trains and our IT operating model
- provide executives with transparency into status, dependencies, issues and risks across prioritised projects and programmes and set up a process for how to support projects in distress.
Furthermore, you’ll continuously evaluate process health and performance, identify trends and areas for improvement and opportunities to optimise or establish best practices. You’ll also implement a global delivery model enabling the relevant leadership roles to be placed outside Denmark with high standards.
Your competences include that you
- have very substantial leadership experience and solid experience with strategic implementation and execution in large organisations
- have leadership and management experience in building effective teams
- have an ability to build unexpected liaisons as a trusted partner
- have experience with the scaled agile framework (SAFe) or other agile delivery methodologies
- have extensive project management experience.
In addition, you have experience with managing a competence centre setup as well as understanding portfolio management activities. You’re well-versed in leadership and change management and motivational frameworks, and you possess an exceptional drive for achieving outstanding results throughout your team. You build strong relationships with stakeholders at all levels, and you thrive in an international environment. Finally, you speak and write English fluently.
Working at Ørsted
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Would you like to help shape the renewable technologies of the future?
Send your application to us as soon as possible and no later than 19 August 2019, as we’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Susanne Bork Klussmann, Head of Agile Delivery, by telephone on +45 9951 6287 if you’d like to know more about the position.
You should expect some travelling in relation to your work.