Hardware test engineer for medical devices
Are you an experienced and skilled Hardware test engineer? Do you have experience in testing medical devices and, would you like to join one of the best performing medtech companies in the world right now? Then this position might be ideal for you!
We develop, produce and sell medical devices, which enable doctors and nurses to save lives and improve patient care. We are experiencing massive success and we are currently looking for a new talented Hardware test Engineer. We offer a challenging position where you will be an important player in our visulization team that are developing single use endocopes as well as reusable monitors. You will be part of an effective innovation culture with a tradition for fast completion of projects, which means that there is a visible link between your results and Ambu’s growth.
Your role in our new team
- As Hardware test Engineer, your role will be to participate in product development projects from early prototype development to launch of new endoscopes and monitors. In the projects you will perform a wide range of hardware testing eg. ESD, EMI, High potential testing and HF electrosurgical compliance test. You will also be responsible for defining the performance and safety requirements for our products and find ways of testing them.
- Many of our test activities are either performed at our own manufacturing plants or at external test partners. It is therefore important that you can lead and carry out these test activities in a global setting.
- Furthermore, you will have the opportunity to develop and validate new test methods in a global project organization. As a natural part of your work, you will also be responsible for documentation according to FDA and ISO standards.
Your workplace will be at Ambu’s headquarters in Ballerup.
- Preferably, you hold a Master or Bachelor’s degree in engineering or another relevant degree. We expect you to have at least 5 years of relevant professional experience from a similar role in a regulated industry.
- As you will be part of a testing team that handles a wide range of different test activities it will be an advantage but not a requirement if you also have experience within one or more of the following topics: Design control for medical devices, IEC 60601-1 and IEC 60601-1-2, mechanical and/or software testing
- As a person, you need to be highly analytical and be able to translate user needs as well as medical device standards into Ambu settings. It is important that you take ownership of your tasks and are well-structured and good at handling complexity while having a positive and constructive attitude.
- It is a requirement that you can communicate on a high level in English both verbally and in writing. You also need to be prepared to travel approximately 10 days per year.
Ambu – a visionary and international workplace where your efforts matter
Ambu is a company that expands rapidly and has ambitious growth targets. We meet these targets through interdisciplinary teamwork among motivated and highly skilled employees. Your contributions and efforts are crucial to our success and by joining us, you will get the opportunity to work in an international head office with an informal working environment.
We offer a wide range of professional, social and financial employee benefits in addition to exciting job challenges and continuous professional and personal development.
Information and deadline
Your application will, of course, be treated confidentially.
You can get more information about the job and about Ambu A/S by contacting Test and Verification Manager, Rune Sandvei Jensen via email RUNE@ambu.com
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.