Hardware Solutions for a battery based green energy future
To develop increasingly compact, safe and cost-effective battery solutions, Lithium Balance is therefore looking for an additional full-time hardware development engineer.
Lithium Balance develops battery management systems (BMS) which assure safe operation and enhance user economy of large batteries used in many different green energy applications. We have recently obtained a major new development order targeting the booming markets for electrical vehicles and green energy storage. To develop increasingly compact, safe and cost-effective battery solutions, Lithium Balance is therefore looking for an additional full-time hardware development engineer.
The job will include
- Analogue and digital PCB design, lay-out and test for Battery Management systems. These systems combine accurate analogue measurements with advanced digital data-processing.
- Design for high functional safety and documentation through failure rate (ASIL) calculations.
- Development and optimisation of a new generation of DC/DC converters (5 kW) to be used in energy storage systems
- Close cooperation with R&D colleagues and research partners primarily at the Technical University (DTU)
The ideal applicant will have:
- An electrical engineering degree and practical experience with PCB design and test. We are presently using Orcad for schematic design and are doing PCB layout in co-operation with an external partner.
- Experience with high power electronics will be an advantage.
- At least 5 and preferable more than 10 years of experience from relevant industries
- Entrepreneur spirit, a strong sense-of- urgency and a good deal of humour
- A unique working environment with 25 enthusiastic sustainable energy entrepreneurs working in Smørum close to Ballerup
- We are offering a configurable volume product for many different green energy applications and customers. This gives R&D opportunities for high volume/quality development combined with diverse system/application aspects
- Salary according to qualifications
- An opportunity to shape the future of energy storage and to develop the hardware that might control your future self-driving car
To apply for the position, please send CV and short application via the "Ansøg" link. If you have any questions you are very welcome to contact R&D Director Claus Friis Pedersen at +45 4191 8368.
LiTHIUM BALANCE A/S was founded in 2006 with the specific purpose of developing the first really effective Battery Management System for Lithium Ion batteries. Our vision is to reduce CO 2 emissions by simplifying battery based transportation and energy storage.
While addressing global challenges and markets, we develop our technology by being a first mover in pioneering projects. Two examples are that our BMS was used in the first manned Li-battery powered submarine and in the first manned electric helicopter.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder
Tlf.: +45 4191 8368