Lithium Balance develops battery management systems (BMS) which assure safe operation and enhance user economy of large batteries used in many different green energy applications. We have recently obtained a major new development order targeting the booming markets for electrical vehicles and green energy storage. To develop increasingly compact, safe and cost-effective battery solutions, Lithium Balance is therefore looking for an additional full-time hardware development engineer.
The job will include
- Analogue and digital PCB design, lay-out and test for Battery Management systems. These systems combine accurate analogue measurements with advanced digital data-processing.
- Design for high functional safety and documentation through failure rate (ASIL) calculations.
- Development and optimisation of a new generation of DC/DC converters (5 kW) to be used in energy storage systems
- Close cooperation with R&D colleagues and research partners primarily at the Technical University (DTU)
The ideal applicant will have:
- An electrical engineering degree and practical experience with PCB design and test. We are presently using Orcad for schematic design and are doing PCB layout in co-operation with an external partner.
- Experience with high power electronics will be an advantage.
- At least 5 and preferable more than 10 years of experience from relevant industries
- Entrepreneur spirit, a strong sense-of- urgency and a good deal of humour
- A unique working environment with 25 enthusiastic sustainable energy entrepreneurs working in Smørum close to Ballerup
- We are offering a configurable volume product for many different green energy applications and customers. This gives R&D opportunities for high volume/quality development combined with diverse system/application aspects
- Salary according to qualifications
- An opportunity to shape the future of energy storage and to develop the hardware that might control your future self-driving car
To apply for the position, please send CV and short application via the "Ansøg" link. If you have any questions you are very welcome to contact R&D Director Claus Friis Pedersen at +45 4191 8368.
LiTHIUM BALANCE A/S was founded in 2006 with the specific purpose of developing the first really effective Battery Management System for Lithium Ion batteries. Our vision is to reduce CO 2 emissions by simplifying battery based transportation and energy storage.
While addressing global challenges and markets, we develop our technology by being a first mover in pioneering projects. Two examples are that our BMS was used in the first manned Li-battery powered submarine and in the first manned electric helicopter.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder
Tlf.: +45 4191 8368