Ambitious space company is looking for skilled Hardware Engineers
For our international development team, we are looking for Hardware Engineers. They will have the opportunity to become part of an internationally oriented and dedicated team aiming at providing exceptional Nanosatellite solutions to customers on the global market.
The job includes the following set of tasks:
- Design of analogue and high-speed digital electronic systems
- Power system design and battery charging system
- Component selection and documentation
- Prototyping and hand-over to production team and subcontractors
- Work from system requirements to space qualified products
We expect the employee to have the following qualifications:
- Relevant technical education, at least Bachelor degree or similar
- Work experience in hardware electronic design and product development
- Experience in PCB design systems and simulation tools (Altium or similar)
- Fluent in English on a professional level
- Quality awareness - you deliver solid work
GomSpace offers employment in a dynamic growing and internationally oriented company with many challenging and exciting activities. We are an agenda-setting player in the nanosatellite business and expect our employees to contribute with dedication, skills and the will to implement our mission. We are ambitious and believe that nanosatellites and our efforts will make a difference to society in the future. We have an informal working culture with transparent communication and an organisation built up by multidisciplinary skills and engineering passion which we believe are essential to help our customers achieve their goals in space.
Sign up for our mission:
You are welcome to send your application in either Danish or English. Apply for the position via the "Ansøg" link found on this page. Interviews will be conducted on a continuous basis. If you have any questions regarding the position do not hesitate to contact Lars Kjeldgaard Vestergaard on email@example.com.
Work place will at our new facilities at Langagervej 6, Aalborg in Denmark. Salary and start date will be individually negotiated.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder