Are you ready to use your engineering skills to solve problems and prototype solutions for our customers in the field? You will be joining a great team dedicated to providing industry leading audio solutions to the most demanding users.
You will directly influence how our equipment interacts with our users’ communications devices while working with R&D, Sales and Operations. You will be responsible for integrating our equipment with communication devices in the field ensuring that our customers have the best possible audio experience while having their hearing protected.
Join a pioneering team of dedicated specialists
Joining FalCom, you will be part of an independent team of international software, hardware and mechanical engineers. We develop sophisticated software and hardware for low-power communication solutions in new products as well as optimizing existing technologies.
Focusing on advanced hearing protection products, we develop and create the best possible solutions in close collaboration with our customers. This ultimately enables them to hear more, do more and be more than ever thought possible.
Take charge of our integration in the field
You will be a key player in developing prototype interfaces and guiding them through to production. This includes working with radios, intercom systems and data devices at the user’s location as well as in the office. In this role you will be required to:
- Develop connection interface documentation
- Rework and debug prototypes in the field
- Adjust audio profiles in software to achieve optimum results
- Document your work
- Travel (+30 days/year)
Evolve our processes and feel the entrepreneurial spirit
We are a small cross-functional team where you will immediately find that solving tasks is a joint effort. We work independently and in teams as needed, and together we navigate in a project-oriented development culture, collaborating with colleagues across GN.
- Degree in Electronic Engineering (or similar)
- 3+ years of experience in electronic development (preferred)
- Experience in creating schematics and wiring diagrams
- Experience with audio electronics
- Experience with tactical radios (preferred)
- Knowledge about IP networks (preferred)
- Experience in soldering
- Understanding of EMC design
Meticulous and systematic in your approach to your tasks
- Team player
- Willing to travel on short notice
- Maintain a positive outlook in the face of a challenge
- Focused on achieving high quality, innovative solutions
- Comfortable with shifting priorities
- Willing to challenge those around you when you see room for improvement
- Desire to learn and grow in your position
- Speak and write English fluently
Would you like to know more?
To apply, use the ‘Ansøg’ link no later than 31 August 2021. Applications are assessed on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible.
If you want to know more about the position, you are welcome to contact Hiring Manager Colin Argue on +45 2788 9603.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.