Hardware Engineer for JABii Group
We have developed a new unique boxing gadget/toy which connects to a game, and are looking for a hardware engineer that would like to join our team. It is designed mainly for kids but can also be used by anyone who thinks it could be fun to play with an interactive Smart Toy. The glove will be part of a larger gaming universe, so you will also be working on additional add-ons such as different training devices with various combinations of sensors. and future products which promote active play.
We are looking for someone with the right technical skills, but more importantly the right attitude. You should be flexible, have a startup mentality and bring good ideas to the table so we can get even further as a team.
Your tasks will be development of hardware for JABii prototypes and for production.
Your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- Electronic development of microcontroller with communication with Bluetooth
- Programming of microcontroller.
- Implementation of components (BT, Gyro and Accelerometer)
- Drawing schematic s
Additional skills (not a must):
- Conduct components assessments EMC, WEEE, RoHS2
- Instruction and verification documentation for EN- and IEC -standards
- Battery safety, packaging & shipping tests
- Integration of components into product casing
- Finalize prototype PCB for mass production
We can offer you to join a super cool startup that wants to build the future of interactive gaming, while improving kids health, by encouraging them to be more physically active.
We are very serious about our goal but are also focused on having fun getting there.
If this sounds like something for you, let us hear from you.
Christian Thostrup, Inventor & CEO (+45) 4092 1500
Giang Le, Co-Founder & CTO (+45) 2992 8432
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder
Tlf.: +45 4092 1500