As our new EMC/EMI experienced developer, you will join a greenfield project aimed at improving the lives of fellow humans, impaired by epileptic seizures.
You will design, develop and take a big part in implementing our new product from the ground up in a small device with several radios included. The position is within R&D and you will join a small but growing development team, where we cover all
bases from design to manufacturing of the product. This means you can expect to work broadly across a range of challenges within the team.
The position as our hardware developeris crucial to the success of oursmall and growing team.
The team you join
Our project is greenfield development at the very edge of low power long term operation and radio communication. We work iteratively, learning and adjusting our process and designs as we learn and grow together.
The team is a small team of embedded software developers and electronics engineers. We have not tried creating a product together before, and thus we are just establishing our culture, working habits and processes. However, everyone is highly skilled and experienced, so there is ample room to learn and grow.
Within the areas of EMC/EMI there certainly are challenges, which is where you would be able to strengthen the team. The team is a small team of currently 3 embedded developers and 4 electronics engineers. The team is untested in working together although the skills and individual experience level is high.
A day on the job
As our EMC/EMI focused developer, you will enter a mix of the following working areas:
- Plan and execute laboratory work, making sure the product is compliant
- Take responsibility for circuit design and development to ensure a high-quality result
- Develop processes for EMC/EMI design
- Perform simulations of electro-magnetic fields
- Do basic programming to automate tests, provoke the system under test and so on.
- Take responsibility for compliance with standards (fx. EN60601-1-2 and EU/FCC radio directives)
- Develop processes for development and review with the team
- Document work according to EN13485 and QSR 21 CFR 820
- Help the team complete other tasks
We are just introducing Agile principles to help the team grow and perform and automation where it makes sense for measurements. We are not set in our ways, and we are working with an ‘always improve’ and collaborative and caring mindset.
What do you bring to the position?
- Experience in Laboratory verification testing
- Used to document according to EN13485 and EN60601
- Proven experience with EMC/EMI measurement and problem solving
- Experience with signal integrity and power integrity
- Experience with simulation tools/modelling of EMC/EMI
- Enough programming knowledge to control embedded hardware and instruments (fx. Python and C)
- Low power, small form factor electronic design
- Experience with automating tests
- Experience with EU and FCC Radio Directives
- Agile working principles, such as full stack feature slicing, collaboration
- Knowledge of Jira/Confluence
You have personal skills which enables you to
- Engage with your colleagues in an open and collaborative manner
- Work across teams with different prioritiesin a flat and unstructured organisation
- “Go do” mindset – if you need it done, you just get started
- Add to our Agile journey
We are sure that should you apply to the position, we will meet an empathic, and well-grounded person with the skills needed to take on new challenges.
At UNEEG medical, we are looking for team members who thrive in an independent and ambitious work environment where curiosity, willingness to learn and a can-do attitude helping the team in reaching our common goals.
If the above sounds like a challenge you are up to, and you see yourself as an asset to a fast-growing company, please feel free to contact Sofie Nygaard (Phone: 27 20 33 33 , E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information or submit your application and CV.
We will screen and invite candidates for interviews on an ongoing basis so please send your application and CV as soon as possible.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder