- be part of a dynamic, international, growing company
Silicom Denmark is growing and is in a positive development stage. In order to strengthen R&D, the company is looking for dedicated Hardware Developers, who will participate in developing the next generation of Silicom DK products.
As a new Hardware Developer you will be involved in all phases of the development process - from idea to implementation and test. You will define products working closely together with your colleagues in the HW group and in FPGA, HW, Test, Sales & Marketing.
Your primary tasks:
- HW design of accelerated networking solutions based on the latest FPGA´s
- Participate in the HW architecture definition based on customer input
- HW schematic design
- HW test, verification and debug in lab
- Maintain and support existing products
- Participate in driving “best known practices” in the HW group
- Keep up to date on relevant new technology
This position implies a close collaboration with in-house PCB layout engineers and interface to production.
You will have the opportunity to play an important role in help growing the HW group and Silicom Denmark by constantly improving the working processes and tool chain within HW Design.
Your profile includes:
- Experience with high speed HW design
- Experience with design of high accuracy high current / low voltage power supplies
- Experience with high speed RAM interfaces like: DDR3, DDR4 and QDR-II+
- Experience with lab testing of noise, signal integrity and HW debugging
- Self-motivating and able to take ownership of tasks
- Team player - must thrive and be willing to work as a team
- Good at contributing and coming up with ideas
- Good English skills, written and spoken -Danish language is not a requirement
You will be a part of a highly skilled, growing HW group. Silicom Denmark has an innovative and dynamic development environment, where you will have the opportunity to gain influ- ence and work with the newest technology. Furthermore Silicom Denmark is characterized by a flat structure and open culture.
The ideal candidate has an engineering background (candidate- or bachelor degree) within electronics, combined with experience as a Hardware Developer in the electronic industry, e.g. datacom or telecom. It could also be a ”golden” newly graduated candidate with Hardware Development experience.
How to apply:
Please apply online via the “Ansøg” link; for further information, you are welcome to contact Selsøe & Partners ApS: Helle Selsøe +45 2273 3013.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.