Can you lead multiple projects in a team while contributing to the daily work?
In the Automation team we’re working within the DevOps area. We’re moving 3Shape from a manual world into the world of automation, meaning everything as code, build- and test pipelines and training and support of more than 50 projects within R&D.
The projects inside the team is increasing and we need a skilled software project manager with hands-on experience in the DevOps area. The team you will be joining are energetic, fun and hard working. We are 10 people in total looking to expand a lot both in Kiev and Copenhagen. We value teamwork, honesty and learn from our mistakes.
As a successful candidate you should:
- Love automation!
- Preferably have a background as developer, with experience from DevOps
- Be open-minded, curious and have a strong drive
- Have professional experience with software project management and agile development
- Understand the DevOps mindset
- Be able to prioritize and juggle many projects at once
- Possess an excellent level of English - both written and oral
In the job, you will be responsible for:
- Planning, tracking, and documentation of software development goals
- Alignment between software development team, product management team, hardware development, and other stakeholders
- Supporting and driving a common team vision of superior processes and products
- Contributing to the work on the daily projects
- Estimated distribution is 50% project, process and stakeholder management; 30% automation work; and 20% documentation
- An attractive workplace with highly skilled and committed colleagues in an informal environment
- Many interesting challenges that will require your technical, analytical and communicative skills
- Tremendous career development opportunities, due to 3Shape’s exponential growth
- Open mindedness in a fun, professional atmosphere
- Competitive employment terms and benefits with strong focus on a good work-life balance
If you are interested, and you believe you can make a truly positive impact in this exciting position, please apply as soon as possible via the link “Ansøg” as we are reviewing candidates continuously. We look forward to hearing from you!
Telephone: +45 8844 2636
Working at 3Shape
Become part of an international success, financially as well as product wise. As an employee, you have plenty of room to both make a difference and fulfil personal ambitions in a very knowledge intensive and challenging environment.
Through the relentless drive for new digital innovation by 3Shape, we claim to be the most extensive and versatile CAD/CAM system on the market.
3Shape - a Global Company
3Shape is headquartered in Copenhagen, with development teams in Denmark as well as in the Ukraine and with a production site in Poland. 3Shape is a global company with presence in Europe, Asia and the Americas.
Employing and developing the right people is an important key to 3Shape's success. We want to be the best within our business, an ambition which has created a true fighting spirit throughout the company - with lots of commitment and courage, and a professional attitude towards business.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder
Tlf.: +45 8844 2636