We invite you to bring your ability to take ownership and drive projects into play as you will be working in a dynamic environment in a people organisation. To succeed in this role you must have good communication skills and be willing to optimize and challenge internal procedures . Are you our new Group Finance Controller? Click the apply-button to send your application.
Inviting bright minds
Do you want to push the boundaries of your profession and develop your excellence in an open, collaborative and empowering culture? We work to create a sustainable future and our inspiring projects and innovative solutions aim to set the standard among our peers. You will join a global company that has been growing successfully since its founding in 1945. Together, we lead and leave a positive impact on societies, companies and people around the world.
You will join our Group Corporate Finance department
As our new Group Finance Controller, you will be part of a department of busy, dedicated and dynamic team, which is overall responsible for the controlling of 35 countries and covering more than 300 reporting units. The new Group Finance Controller will report to the Director for Reporting and Consolidation and work closely together with Senior Director for Group Finance and Legal in Ramboll.
Your key tasks and responsibilities will be:
- Effectively executing the financial reporting processes within Ramboll’s worldwide organizational structure, which includes multiple international legal structure.
- Preparation of the monthly, quarterly and annual reporting including assistance to Group Tax in the annual report process.
- Adaptable to busy surroundings and changing priorities.
- Good technical understanding and the ability and interest to support the organization in the consolidation system Cognos Controller.
- Supporting the corporate functions with ad-hoc analyses
- Ensure the correct numbers and deliver reports on time to senior management team for group level.
- Taking the lead on projects/priorities (set by Corporate Finance) and drive changes in the Ramboll organisation
Your starting point for constant growth.
From the moment you join Ramboll, we will support your personal and professional development so that you grow with the company.
For this role, we believe your starting point is:
- You have a Master’s degree in Economics / Business Administration or similar.
- Preferably, you have at least 3+ years’ work experience in working in Finance + experience from a larger accounting firm.
- Strong Excel skills are required.
- Being part of an international Business Unit, fluent English is required.
- Thrive in busy environment with changing priorities and ability to multi-task
- Personal qualities that will help you succeed in this role include: Delivering great accuracy and quality of work. The position places great demands on both deep and broad financial expertise. You must be able to work independently and in the team, and act as a proactive and knowledgeable advisor to various stakeholders in Ramboll.
Welcome to our Corporate Functions
In Ramboll’s Corporate Functions, we are passionate about ensuring that Ramboll fulfils its commitments to clients, employees and society at large and a sustainable development of our business. Ours experts within areas such as Sustainability, Compliance, Digital Innovation, Finance, HR, IT, Health and Safety, Commercial Excellence, Communications and more support the strategic direction, commercial position and sustainable development of Ramboll to the benefit of our clients.
Ramboll is a leading engineering, design and consultancy company. Working at one of our 300 offices in 35 countries you will join 15,000 fellow bright minds in creating innovative and sustainable solutions within Buildings, Transport, Energy, Environment and Health, Water and Management Consulting. Combining local experience with global knowledge, we help shape the society of tomorrow.
How to apply
Apply online. Attach your CV, cover letter and relevant documents showcasing why you are the right fit for the role, and when you are available to start. We look forward to receiving your application.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.