Graphics UX Consultant for designing the company’s future user experience
Do you want to play a central role in designing the company’s future User Experience and to be part of the coolest UX & Design Thinking team in Denmark?
We have a declared ambition of setting new standards for the user experience in the energy sector. To achieve this, we’re building what will be the coolest UX & Design Thinking team in Denmark, so join us and become Graphics UX Consultant in UX, Methods & Processes, if you’re passionate about design, innovation and designing with the end goal in mind. UX, Methods & Processes is one of four teams in the IT Architecture department.
Your key tasks will be to
- develop intuitive, usable and engaging interactions and visual designs
- work closely with Corporate Branding, digital teams throughout the organisation and your UX team members on design solutions throughout the design process
- develop and own the UI component library and the graphic toolbox to be used by the company’s agile development teams and projects
- research, track and put advancements in design patterns into use by staying on top of the latest standards, changes and trends in the mobile design field
- break any design problems down into viable actionable chunks and solve them with clarity and precision.
Furthermore, you’ll develop low and high-fidelity wireframes and prototype solutions in various levels of fidelity and interactivity, and iterate on them based on user and client feedback. You’ll also conduct user research, including various forms of in-person and remote research and validation, and you’ll advise clients on current UX/XD methodologies, while maintaining flexibility and adapting to their methods.
Your competences include that you
- have a bachelor’s or higher degree in interaction design, human-computer interaction, cognitive science or a related field (a master’s degree is preferred)
- have strong graphic design skills, with a good understanding of typography, intuitive layouts and palette development
- have expert graphic design specification skills
- have a strong ability to recognise and predict use cases and user interaction, including happy path, edge and corner cases, and incorporate them into designs
- have an excellent understanding of user-experience design for mobile and the web, technology trends, demonstrable design skills and the ability to show relevant work.
In addition, you have expert level skills in Figma, Photoshop, InvisionApp, UXPin and/or other relevant design tools. You have experience working with an agile mindset, while experience with SAFe is a plus, but not a must. You have team player skills, with the ability to adapt in a rapidly changing environment, and you have a proven ability to deliver high-quality designs to customers. You also have strong relationship skills with stakeholders at all levels, you speak and write English fluently, and you thrive in an international environment. Moreover, you’ll consistently pay attention to detail in your deliverables, as well as displaying confidence in your ability to present and clearly articulate your design decisions.
Working at Ørsted
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Would you like to help shape the renewable technologies of the future?
Send your application, including your graphic design portfolio, to us as soon as possible and no later than 28 October 2018, as we’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Lene Byskov, Manager of UX, Methods & Processes, by telephone on +45 2488 0442 if you’d like to know more about the position.
You should expect some travelling in relation to your work.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder