We are developing a b2b SaaS application for small and medium-sized sports bars and a web-app for sports fans. The bars can schedule their events and quantify their marketing efforts into offline customers while our community of enthusiastic sports fans can quickly see which bars are showing their favorite games.
- This is an unpaid internship
- Developing visual content for different marketing campaigns
- Support interface design for our upcoming web platform
- Close cooperation with content creation team to develop engaging interaction with users
- Work in a loop of continuous brand design improvement: social media, flyers, posters, T-Shirts, banners
What are we looking for:
- All experience levels - desire to be part of a dynamic team and make an impact is crucial to us
- Ability to tackle multiple tasks at the same time - we are a startup after all
- Ability to self motivate and work independently to deliver on set targets
- Aesthetic-minded and creative person with attention to detail
- You are pursuing studies in graphic design or have relevant work experience
- Knowledge of using Adobe creative suite (Illustrator - Photoshop -InDesign)
- Please share with us your personal portfolio as part of your application
Where are we?
Our physical location is at Frederiksberg, Denmark, however, based on agreement, work tasks can also be effectuated remotely!
Working at Sport Compass you will get:
- Working opportunity in a diverse team with different backgrounds and experiences
- Work in a relaxed environment for a fast-growing kick-ass Danish sports startup
- We value your time - work from your bed or in the office hammock (yes, we do have a hammock and a power nap in it, is magical)
- Free coffee!
- A vibrant working environment with plenty of opportunities to network with the startup community
Sport Compass does not work nor is interested in outsourcing projects, forming remote teams or hiring through 3rd parties.
How to apply:
If you fulfill the requirements, please send us your CV, application, and portfolio via The Hub. We pursue interviews with suitable candidates on an ongoing basis, and we are looking for candidates who can start as soon as possible.
IMPORTANT: In your application please state the desired start and end date, as well as your job status (student, employed, unemployed).
The minimum employment period is 2 months (preferably 3 months).
We are looking forward to hearing from you.
For more information or questions please contact us at email@example.com or phone number +45 42 94 92 78
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.