MakeImpact is an app that matches the 17 UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) to global listed companies that share the same values as you. Our goal is to enable our users to make informed decisions about investments that align with their values represented in the 17 SDGs. The position is a 2-3 month position and unpaid internship.
We are looking for a graphic design intern to create engaging visual content in line with our brand identity.
Our new brand identity is currently developed by our design agency and you will help integrate this across channels.
You will have the opportunity to work with content across all digital touchpoints, including social media, website, and email.
You will work closely with our social media and customer journey teams, and be highly involved in establishing visual identity in order to create high quality content.
The successful candidate should have a creative mindset and clean design skills, with the ability to take ideas and transform them into stunning concepts.
What you will do
We will make a plan together for your tasks depending on your interests and competencies but your day-to-day tasks will be within:
- Social media content illustrations and design
- Infographic design
- Flyer and Event Material Design
- Illustrating design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Building design style guide
- Support the Business Development team in designing investor pitch decks
- Really appreciated to have: Simple Motion Design
- Use of Adobe creative suite (Illustrator; Photoshop; InDesign)
- Intermediate/ Advanced PowerPoint
- Create upload and maintain CVI in online tool lingoapp
- Challenging Status Quo
If this catches your interest then send us your CV and Portfolio or relevant work by applying below.
For more information or questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone number 27572032
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.