Work with a team of fast marketers on a variety of projects focused on increasing engagement, conversions, and revenue. We’re looking for a detailed oriented designer that wants to work on front-end web design, wordpress, infographics, social media and more. You should be eager to learn and pick up new skills quickly. We need a ton a visual content on a variety of in-house and client projects. You MUST have experience with photoshop, illustrator, inDesign, and wordpress projects.
- Developing visual content and help build landing pages on wordpress
- Create designs for blog/articles, ebooks, infographics and other design elements using adobe Photoshop or InDesign
- Contributing new perspectives and ideas
- Implementation of visuals into responsive online content using wordpress
- Update company branding, style sheet, sales documents, and marketing presentations
- Work with marketing team to develop unique campaign specific landing pages with engaging content
- Take feedback on drafts and use it to make better designs
- On occasion use tools like buffer, schedule posts on social media across different channels
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- EAGERNESS TO LEARN
- The ability to take feedback and make changes
- Experience with Photoshop, Indesign, illustrator
- Strong communication, attention to detail, and creativity
- A portfolio with work demonstrating basic principles of design
- Understanding of color theory
- An eye for UX and engagement
- Organizational skills and eagerness to work on multiple projects at once
- Deadline-driven mentality
- Ability to work independently, as well as in a collaborative team environment
- Intellectual curiosity and a willingness to learn about new industries
- Exhibits personal initiative and independence
- Fluency in English
EXTRA POINTS (but not required) IF YOU HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- Experience with drupal, wordpress, or other CMS platforms
- Video production + video editing experience
- Experience with adobe Illustrator
- Experience with Invisionapp
- Interest in working for a startup
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Joining a team of diverse, smart, creative and hard-working professionals
- Opportunities to learn and develop your skills and career through meetups, colleagues and other places.
- Fast Learning environment
- Opportunities for part-time and full-time hire after internship
- Fun workplace: Office inside of Talent Garden Rainmaking
- City center location
- Access to events + training
- Introductions to startups and founders within the Danish Startup Scene
- Catered Lunch
We’re only looking for students that require credit for their school at the moment.
Please apply via this job posting and include your CV, links to previous projects / portfolio, and your potential start date.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.