Graduate Programme - Functional Excellence & Future Business Leaders Denmark
Would you like to work at a global technology and services innovator, respected for providing solutions to the greatest challenges, from deep space to the depths of the ocean?
If you’re ready to join the next generation of innovators, pioneers and entrepreneurs, Cobham’s Business or Engineering Development programs could be perfect for you. Each is an intensive two-to-three year scheme, where you’ll work on live projects while rotating across multiple disciplines and business areas. Whichever you join, you’ll build relationships with colleagues across the business, all while learning the technical or business leadership skills that will set you apart for the rest of your career. By the time you complete the program, you’ll be a trusted professional, ready to take on a permanent role in an area that suits your unique ambitions.
Depending on your interests, you could support our customers across many industries and locations. Working within our organisation you will also become an integral part of Cobham’s collaborative culture and provided with access to the most advanced tools and technologies available. This is an ambitious programme, but if you can rise to the challenge, there’s no telling where a career with Cobham could take you. There truly is no better place to gain exposure to a diverse range of customers and markets, making this your chance to discover Cobham as a business and learn where your own talents lie.
What we’re looking for in you:
- An above-average academic record up to undergraduate level
- Fluency in spoken and written English
- A genuine passion for innovation, and the enthusiasm to influence the future of the business and the communities Cobham serves
- The confidence to challenge the status quo and speak up with your big ideas
- A collaborative approach to work
- The right to work in the Denmark by October 2018
In return, you can expect:
- Coaching and support from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Regular performance and development reviews, designed to help you get the most out of your training
- A structured development plan over a two to three year rotational program, consisting of six month rotations in various disciplines. At the end of the program you will move into a permanent role in your area of choice.
- On-the-job training across a diverse range of business areas, including Program Management, Strategic Sourcing, Operations, Business Development, Procurement, Commercial, Sales and Marketing, Finance, and Human Resources
- Plenty of scope to make a highly visible impact on real projects, right from the start
- Support towards achieving an industry-recognised qualification in your area
We hire from a range of backgrounds where different ideas and views mean better solutions and more informed decisions.
If you want to find out more about the role or have any questions related to it, please follow us by clicking here or contact CRT.Graduate@cobham.com
Please be advised, Cobham do not offer sponsorship.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder