Graduate Program – R&D
LINAK A/S is looking for the talents of today, the leaders of tomorrow and the experts of the future, to support us in our ongoing solid success and steady growth
LINAK® Graduate Program – R&D
LINAK A/S is looking for the talents of today, the leaders of tomorrow and the experts of the future, to support us in our ongoing solid success and steady growth. Through our comprehensive graduate program, you will get an opportunity to develop your career while improving people’s quality of life.
We are looking for a candidate who is down to earth and not afraid of a challenge. You have an open mindset and action-oriented attitude. You are comfortable in our informal and ambitious environment and find it natural to motivate people around you to achieve the best possible results. Our flat organisation eases decision-making processes and let your ideas be heard.
We offer you a custom-made program with a steep learning curve and an opportunity to take responsibility for important projects that will influence the future of LINAK. To support you on your journey you will be assigned two mentors: a senior professional mentor and a senior personal mentor to help you set and achieve your professional and personal goals.
Your Graduate Program
Your graduate program will start in August and consist of 3-6 projects through approx. two years, depending on the projects. You will be located at LINAK A/S headquarters in Guderup, Denmark, but will be responsible for at least one international assignment in one of our locations around the world.
- dream of a career as a project manager or as an expert in our technologies
- would like to focus on developing LINAK products that are fit for the future and our customers
- are motivated by taking the lead and creating results effectively
- hold a bachelor’s or master’s degree in mechatronics, mechanics, electronics or similar
- have practical experience from internships or student jobs
- have a drive and energy to take initiative and solve challenges
- are analytical and can approach problems in-depth methodologically while keeping an overview of the strategic direction
- are ambitious, outgoing and are driven by motivating people
- speak English and Danish
If you have any questions regarding the position please contact Peter Braun, HR Consultant, +4573151623
We have no application deadline, but continuously assess the submitted applications until the correct candidate is found (potential application deadlines are system generated and not scheduled by LINAK).
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.
Smedevænget 8, Guderup
Examples of projects that our previous R&D graduates have been involved in:
- Designing, prototyping and testing of mechanical components in an actuator development project
- Concept development and supplier selection for a collaborative automation concept with following project execution on an existing production line
- Project manager for a technology project exploring bio-based plastics
- Explorative business development for hardware-enabled service models for retail and hotels
- Project manager for new remote control development
LINAK provides innovative actuation solutions that improve people’s quality of life and working environment. We are globally recognised for high quality, technically advanced and innovative products.
LINAK has more than 2,000 dedicated employees and LINAK is represented in countries all over the world through distributors and subsidiaries. We have production sites in Denmark, the USA, China, Slovakia and Thailand - and we are continuously expanding our markets.
The results LINAK has achieved through the years are based on a set of values, which define what we stand for. We place great emphasis on our values and every second year we measure how well we live up to them.
The LINAK Group is divided into 4 segments organised as individual business units: MEDLINE & CARELINE, DESKLINE, TECHLINE and HOMELINE.