Graduate for Partnerships & Strategic Joint Ventures (SJV)
Imagine a future where you'll work on several strategically important, high value global projects with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders
The Ørsted Graduate Programme is designed to unleash your potential and give you the unique opportunity of a fast-tracked career in Ørsted. We offer you an intense two-year developmental journey where you’ll learn from experts within your field and get international project experience, tools to drive innovation, and a strong cross-functional network with other talents.
The Graduate journey
Our Graduate Programme consists of two-three rotations, where you’ll solve business challenges, take responsibility for your own assignments, and engage in our day-to-day business decisions.
You’ll be based in London, where you’ll rotate across two global functions: our Partnerships & Corporate M&A function and our SJV team. In the former, you’ll focus on large-scale divestments, acquisitions, structured finance initiatives, and bid development. In the latter, you’ll work on early-stage joint ventures in our newest global business locations.
You’ll play an important role in:
- supporting divestment activities, incl. process management, internal and external stakeholder communication, decision support analysis, and interaction with senior management
- supporting structured finance initiatives, incl. supporting the structuring and raising of project finance debt for our staple financings and working with advisors and financial institutions
- developing financial levers as part of business case optimisation for early stage bid projects
- supporting the origination and negotiation of early-stage strategic joint ventures in our newest global business locations
- supporting M&A acquisition activities across a variety of tasks, incl. process management, internal and external stakeholder communication, and interaction with senior management.
To succeed in this role, you:
- hold a bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics, Engineering, Finance, Law, or similar, from before 1 September 2022 with excellent results
- have strong analytical skills, a high level of personal drive, and a high learning ability
- have an international, creative, collaborative mindset and an ambition to be among the best in your field
- have the ability to communicate clearly and concisely, especially when dealing with complex material
- are able to handle several tasks simultaneously and thrive in a changeable environment.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
The best first step you’ll ever take
Send your application, CV, and most recent grade transcripts as soon as possible and no later than 14 January. We’ll conduct interviews shortly after.
Please don’t hesitate to write to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Imagine a future as a graduate in Ørsted
In Ørsted we help accelerate your talent into an international career within your professional field. See our Graduate Programme overview and find out how we provide you with the tools to master innovation and turn visions into reality:
Please note that you’re expected to do some travelling in relation to your work, as you’ll be travelling to our largest office in Copenhagen and hopefully further afield as COVID restrictions lift.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder