Graduate in engineering for building electrical assets in offshore wind farms and transmission systems
Imagine a future where you’re deeply involved in solving engineering challenges during the development or execution of our offshore wind farms
The Ørsted Graduate Programme is designed to unleash your potential and give you the unique opportunity of a fast-tracked career in Ørsted. We offer you an intense two-year developmental journey where you’ll learn from experts within your field and get international project experience, tools to drive innovation, and a strong cross-functional network with other talents.
The Graduate journey
Our Graduate Programme consists of two-three rotations, where you’ll solve business challenges, take responsibility for your own assignments, and engage in our day-to-day business decisions.
You’ll drive the electrical scope of the substation or wind turbine package within an offshore development or execution project, and you’ll empower our global diverse team of engineers in a complex project environment.
You’ll play an important role in:
- supporting an effective technical project team while ensuring that the assigned technical scope of the project is delivered on time and budget without sacrificing safety and quality
- preparing the technical scope, time, and quality plan for the execution contract of the electrical scope of a substation or wind turbine scope, and potentially contributing to the tender
- driving and participating in project team meetings and cross-discipline cooperation with e.g. engineering consultants, contractors, suppliers, and sub-suppliers
- following up on progress and results from contractors, suppliers, and sub-suppliers in a timely manner and, if applicable, preparing monthly progress reporting on the assigned scope(s)
- ensuring learnings are captured to improve future collaborations cross-departmental within Ørsted, e.g. a rotation between Operations and Engineering disciplines.
To succeed in this role, you:
- hold a master’s degree in electrical engineering from before 1 September 2022 with excellent results
- possess strong analytical skills, a high level of personal drive, and a high learning ability
- have an innovative mindset, and are good at building relationships
- thrive in collaboration and alignment of a diverse set of stakeholders
- have an international, collaborative mindset and an ambition to be the best in your field, potentially willing to travel for one of the rotations.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
The best first step you’ll ever take
Send your application, CV, and most recent grade transcripts as soon as possible and no later than 14 January. We’ll conduct interviews shortly after.
Please don’t hesitate to write to email@example.com if you have any questions.
Imagine a future as a graduate in Ørsted
In Ørsted we help accelerate your talent into an international career within your professional field. See our Graduate Programme overview and find out how we provide you with the tools to master innovation and turn visions into reality:
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder