EPConsult Energies (EPEn) is an independent UK-Danish renewables, oil and gas engineering consultancy with a head office in London and a satellite office in Copenhagen, Denmark, EPEn Nord.
EPEn specialises in high-end project and technical services across the energy spectrum, - including, niche engineering consultancy, feasibility studies, independent technical reviews, due diligence, HSE, asset integrity, performance optimisation, expert witness, investment strategy, insurance consulting and specialist risk studies.
Given our increasing involvement in global gas and renewable projects, we are looking to employ a competent and confident engineer with great communication skills for our Danish office located in Copenhagen.
You will have a degree in chemical engineering/process engineering or electrical HV engineering.
You will have initial experience in some of the below areas:
- Renewable energy
- Gas projects
- Digital technology
- Planning and scheduling
- Conceptual engineering
- Availability and reliability engineering
- Asset integrity and performance
- Health safety and environment
- Risk and opportunity assessment
- A stimulating environment of good collaboration in a flat organisation
- Impressive list of clients with repeat business on global projects
- The ability to grow, develop your career and become a leader
- The opportunity to learn from peers
- The role will include performing studies, co-managing projects, preparing proposals and other
- Some travelling will be involved
- A good base package is available for the right candidate
We seek a passionate Engineer with great writing and communication skills.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder