Graduate for Corporate Strategy or Hydrogen Market & Business development
Imagine a future where you help shape some of the key strategic topics for a global green energy major
The Ørsted Graduate Programme is designed to unleash your potential and give you the extraordinary opportunity of a fast-tracked career in Ørsted. We offer you an intense two-year developmental journey where you’ll learn from experts within your field and get international project experience, tools to drive innovation, and a strong cross-functional network with other talents.
The Graduate journey
Our Graduate Programme consists of two-three rotations, where you’ll solve business challenges, take responsibility for your own assignments, and engage in our day-to-day business decisions.
You’ll be an important player in our Corporate Strategy or Hydrogen team who are involved in many of the strategic choices made in the business and support the top management. You’ll take part in key strategic projects where you’ll have the chance to develop and grow your talent. You’ll be responsible for data gathering, analysis and formulations of recommendations and we ensure that you get a steep learning curve.
You’ll play an important role in:
- participating in strategic projects and market assessments including problem solving, development of top-down storylines and insights which will lay the foundation for strategic and commercial business
- gathering, researching, and analysing quantitative and qualitative information from across the organisation and from external sources and translate this into clear insights
- helping build and prepare internal and external presentations and decision materials for senior stakeholders
- assisting colleagues with other ad hoc tasks related to strategic topics and market and business development activities.
To succeed in this role, you:
- graduated before 1 September 2022 with a master’s degree in business, engineering, economics, or social sciences with excellent results
- have a high willingness to learn, a can-do-mindset for challenging tasks, and a strong personal drive to get your tasks done
- have strong analytical skills and the ability to focus on the key things in large flows of information
- are curious and collaborative and have a strong ability to work with people across different disciplines
- have an international mindset and an interest in working with colleagues from across the globe.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
The best first step you’ll ever take
Send your application, CV, and most recent grade transcripts as soon as possible and no later than 14 January 2022. We’ll conduct interviews shortly after.
Please don’t hesitate to write to email@example.com if you have any questions.
Imagine a future as a graduate in Ørsted
In Ørsted we help accelerate your talent into an international career within your professional field. See our Graduate Programme overview and find out how we provide you with the tools to master innovation and turn visions into reality:
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.