Graduate for commercial Market Development
Imagine a future where you’re working with technical and commercial challenges to help improve and shape the German energy transition
The Ørsted Graduate Programme is designed to unleash your potential and give you the unique opportunity of a fast-tracked career in Ørsted. We offer you an intense two-year developmental journey where you’ll learn from experts within your field and get international project experience, tools to drive innovation, and a strong cross-functional network with other talents.
The Graduate journey
Our Graduate Programme consists of two-three rotations, where you’ll solve business challenges, take responsibility for your own assignments, and engage in our day-to-day business decisions.
You’ll gain critical insights into the renewable energy sector by providing commercial and technical support in shaping out future pipeline opportunities. Your deliverables will cover assistance in the negotiation and implementation of commercial agreements, support in business case optimization, bid preparation, project strategy, and reporting to senior management. Throughout your rotations you’ll be working with our German market and based in our German office in Hamburg with potential travel, should conditions allow.
You’ll play an important role in:
- supporting our Market Development team working across our pipeline portfolio of German projects and our entire value chain, getting involved in a wide range of commercial and technical workstreams
- supporting strategy development for the German offshore wind market by providing in depth market intelligence with market analyses, overview of industry and competitive landscapes, etc.
- assisting in the maturation of commercial partnership and stakeholder agreements
- supporting the preparation of various presentations and decision materials for key internal and external stakeholders as well as the executive management
- assisting colleagues with regular reporting, document management, and other ad hoc tasks.
To succeed in this role, you:
- hold a master’s degree, or equivalent, in Economics, Business, Industrial Engineering, or similar from before 1 September 2022, with very good results
- possess strong analytical skills, have a high level of self-sufficiency, and are a fast learner
- can engage with many different stakeholders and plan robust processes
- have an international, collaborative mindset and thrive working in and with a team
- speak and write German and English fluently, enabling you to work efficiently in our German market within the wider context of our global company.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
The best first step you’ll ever take
Send your application, CV, and most recent grade transcripts as soon as possible and no later than 14 January 2022. We’ll conduct interviews shortly after.
Please don’t hesitate to write to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Imagine a future as a graduate in Ørsted
In Ørsted we help accelerate your talent into an international career within your professional field. See our Graduate Programme overview and find out how we provide you with the tools to master innovation and turn visions into reality:
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.