Graduate with a broad technical understanding and a commercial interest
Imagine a future where you’re responsible for improving and optimising our commercial positions and relations with key suppliers
The Ørsted Graduate Programme is designed to unleash your potential and give you the unique opportunity of a fast-tracked career in Ørsted. We offer you an intense two-year developmental journey where you’ll learn from experts within your field and get international project experience, tools to drive innovation, and a strong cross-functional network with other talents.
The Graduate journey
Our Graduate Programme consists of two-three rotations, where you’ll solve business challenges, take responsibility for your own assignments, and engage in our day-to-day business decisions.
In your rotations, you’ll work on a wide range of processes within the operational life of the offshore wind farms. You’ll work on technology assessment, business cases, stakeholder relations, and the resolution of technical deficiencies to manage contracts. You’ll use all these tasks to implement and kick off best- in-class WTG operations.
You’ll play an important role in:
- managing end-of-warranty processes for specific wind farms
- assessing defects and determining a claims strategy
- preparing defect notifications to suppliers
- sourcing and actively participating in defining necessary analyses, inspections, documentation etc. to support claims
- developing processes and tools to support the team in contract management and claims overview.
To succeed in this role, you:
- hold a master’s degree in Engineering, Business or Law from before 1 September 2022, with excellent results
- possess strong analytical skills, a high level of personal drive, and are a fast learner
- have experience in asset management and project development
- have a proactive and outgoing mindset for collaborating and aligning with stakeholders
- demonstrate commercial flair and business understanding, as well as an interest in contracts and legal aspects
- possess an international, collaborative mindset and an ambition to be among the best in your field.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
The best first step you’ll ever take
Send your application, CV, and most recent grade transcripts as soon as possible and no later than 14 January 2022. We’ll conduct interviews shortly after.
Please don’t hesitate to write to email@example.com if you have any questions.
Imagine a future as a graduate in Ørsted
In Ørsted we help accelerate your talent into an international career within your professional field. See our Graduate Programme overview and find out how we provide you with the tools to master innovation and turn visions into reality:
Please note that you’re expected to do some travelling in relation to your work as you’ll have the opportunity to travel up to 100 days annually.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.