Google Flutter Mobile Developer at Cool New Startup - Potential for Equity
The LifeBonder mission is NextGen social media. We will lead a social media revolution to bring user needs front and center. The next generation of social media will no longer let technology strip away our sense of being together, but rather leverage technology to making it happen - and doing it in ways that shifts the focus away from spending hours finding friends to being friends.
You’ll work closely but remotely with the current team to develop a State-of-the-art mobile app. You are a Google Flutter coding genius (or close enough) and a quality-conscious developer who considers your work as a craft where there is no compromise on quality. It is natural for you to insist on delivering the best solutions according to "Best Practice".
- You'll work with the development team to build our social media app using Google Flutter.
- You'll be developing new code and features in Google Flutter and Dart.
- You'll have an influence on the development of the product.
- You’re a recent graduate junior, senior graduate or an senior developer in the field of Google Flutter programming with a passion for visually appealing mobile app design.
- You can work independently and feel comfortable structuring your own time with little oversight.
- You have the ability to translate spoken ideas and rough wire frames and mock-ups into highly appealing mobile app design.
- You are a strong communicator, comfortable with working remotely and in person.
- You’re excited for new challenges in mobile app development.
What We Offer
- We are a team of endlessly dedicated developers offering a fun and friendly work environment where everyone is equal.
- We offer real-world work experience and exciting challenges where you can make a real difference.
- Awesome recommendations and when you’re ready to move on, we’ve got your back.
- Full-time hires at a later date and potential for Equity in the company.
For more information or questions please contact us at email@example.com.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.